'Crush' theme

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, I called my sister to come to my workplace. I went to my boss asking for any vacancy and said that my sister want to work here for a few months. He said he want to meet her so I called her. About an hour, JiEun unni arrived and I brought him to meet my boss immediately.

"So you're SoEun's sister? Do you really want to work here?" my boss ask her.

"Ne. My name is JiEun. I would like to work here for a few months. Is it alright?"

"Alright. You can start tomorrow."

"Thank you sir." we exit my boss office. I congrats JiEun unni for getting a job.

"Oh! Isn't that ChangJo?" JiEun unni pointed at the entrance.

"He always eat here. He come everyday." I explain to my sister.

"Really? Everyday? Doesn't that mean he like you?"

"NO!! Go now.. I think I'll be late tonight. I have to start for my competition. Bye unni" I send her until outside the restaurant. I went to take ChangJo's order and went to the kitchen to place the order. The entrance door open revealing a guys. I was about to greet the customer but I stop when I saw him. Without I realise, I get scared and the incident play back in my mind. I want to approach ChangJo but I can't burden him always. The guy approached me and asked me to meet him outside. He went outside waiting for me. I take a glance at ChangJo but he seem doesn't notice it. I brave myself to meet the guy.

"Ni-i-Niel oppa.. Wae?"

"SoEun-ah~ Mianhae.. I'm really sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to make you scared. I'm really really sorry. Mianhae.. Forgive me?" he reach out my hand but I back away from him. I must be scared about him since yesterday. I didn't answer his apologize as I don't know whether to forgive him or not.

"SoEun-ah~ Wae? I'm really regret about yesterday. Mianhae~" I look at his ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter