Practice (3)

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, ChangJo fetch me but today he's early than yesterday. I pack sandwiches early in the morning to give ChangJo as I know he didn't get to have breakfast.

"Here oppa.. I make it.." I hand out the the sandwiches at him as soon as I enter his car.

"Thank you.. I'll eat later."

"Eat now. You'll forget about it later."

"Alright." he took out the sandwich and eat it. He gave me some and I receive it as I also didn't have breakfast this morning. After he's done, he start driving headed to the school. We went to the canteen as soon we arrive at school to meet Teen Top and Lina. I sit next to Lina while ChangJo sit infront of me.

"Woo~ Why are you two come together?" Ricky look at me. I eyes ChangJo for him to answer the question.

"We accidentally meet infront of the gate so we walk together." he lied but it better for them didn't know the truth. Ricky gave up. I tap Lina shoulder.

"Lina-ah~ Can I come to your house today?"

"Today? What to do? I'm sorry. I've appointment tonight."

"Appointment? Ok.. It's okay." I turn and met ChangJo eyes.. He must had hear our conversation. He suddenly took out his phone and type something but I don't care who was he texting with. I must think where should I practice tonight.

'You can practice with me again tonight.' a text from ChangJo. I reply back.

'It's alright. I don't want to burden you. I'll search other place.'

'Just practice with me. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter