Date with SoEun

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(ChangJo pov)

"Hyung~~ Where are you? Faster.. I need to borrow your car." I called Niel who still haven't back home. Today I already discharged from the hospital. The other Teen Top member already move their things to my house today too.

"YA!!!! Can't you wait?? I'm on the way!!" he hang up. He must be mad at me because I urge him to be faster. I went to the other member who were in the living room watching movies. All of them concentrated on the movies as they didn't realise that I join them. I sat next to L.Joe on the couch and behind ChunJi who was sitting on the floor.

"L.Joe hyung.. Don't you have date with JiEun noona?"

"No.." he answered but eye fixed at the movies.

"ChunJi hyung.."

"WAE?"

"Don't you have date with Lina?"

"No.." I stop disturbing them when I hear the door opened revealing Niel. I ran toward him and asked for his car key.

"Make sure no anything bad happen to my car!!"

"Ne hyung... Thank you.." I hugged him before I went out of the house and enter his car. I drove to SoEun workplace immediately. She just get out from the restaurant with her sister. I went out of my car and approached them.

"Hi JiEun noona.." I greet her sister.

"Oh! ChangJo? Wait.. You two have a date?" she asked SoEun. I can see that she was blusing hard but nodded at her sister.

"Noona.. Can I go out with SoEun?"

"Of course.. Take care of her.."

"Ne.. Thank you noona.." I grab SoEun hand and open the car door for her. Before I enter my car, I  said to her sister about L.Joe.. "Noona, you can go to my house anytime if you want to see L.Joe hyung.."

"Really? Thank you.. Bye.." I enter the car and leave the place.

"So.. Where do you want to go?" I asked SoEun.

"There's this one place I want to go.. 'G' park."

"I always wanted to go to that place. But.. It seem weird if I go alone."

"Ne.. There are many couple there."

"But before that, accompany me to buy my new phone." I need a new phone because my old phone maybe already crashed during the accident. So I need to buy new to contact people. I went to the phone shop with SoEun. After we're done, we went back to the car and exhange my new number with SoEun. I also text the other member about my number but there's no reply. They must be totally focused on the movie. As I looked through my phone, an idea popped out on my mind.

"SoEun-ah~ Let's take picture together. We never take one before."

"Alright." I went near toward her and take pictures. I quickly set is as my phone wallpaper.

"Do you really want to set it as a wallpaper?"

"Ne.. "

"But.. What if the other member saw it?"

"I will show it to them.. You tota

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter