ChangJo confession

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Niel pov)

I'm really regret about what I'd done toward SoEun that day. I don't know why I get very mad and went out of my mind. She must be really scared about it. She told me yesterday that she scared of it.  I really felt guilty. Why did I done that toward her. Is it because I scared that ChangJo will be with her instead of me? Are ChangJo really like her? He seem very mad at me and warned me. But I'm grateful that SoEun didn't get mad at me and accept me as her friend. Eventhough just become friend, I felt relieved that I still can talk to her. Last night, I text her that I wanted to fetch her tomorrow morning. She hesitate at a moment but agreed after thinking for a while. Today I'll pick her up instead of ChangJo. I went to her house and she already waiting infront of her house with a woman. I went out of my house to greet the person.

"Niel oppa.. This is my sister.. JiEun unni.."

"I'm Niel. Nice to meet you noona."

"So you're from Teen Top also. Nice to meet you. But.. SoEun-ah.. ChangJo?"

"Oh! Niel oppa want to fetch me today so I told ChangJo already."

"Ok.. Take care of her.. Annyeong.." her sister request me. I smiled at her and enter the car. I drove to the school.

"SoEun-ah~ Didn't ChangJo said anything?"

"About what?"

"That I'll pick you today?"

"No.. He just approve."

"SoEun-ah~ We're friend right?"

"Of course.. Wae?"

"Do you like ChangJo?" she turn her gaze away from me and lower her head. "So you must really like him right?" I really sound disappointed.

"Oppa! Don't tell others!" she blushed for a while.

"I won't tell anyone. But really?" she nodded. "I think he like you too.."

"YA!!! Don't lie to me! He won't!!"

"If it's true?"

"It won't!" she went out of the car as soon as we arrived. As usual, all of us will gathered at the canteen. I haven't seen ChangJo there. He haven't come? But it's already the time he should come.

"Oh! Didn't you always come with ChangJo?" Ricky asked her.

"She come with me.. ChangJo haven't arrived?"

"Ne.." Ricky answered back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ChangJo pov)

SoEun called me in the morning and told me that Niel will pick her up today. Why would she agree to it? Is it they really dating? What should I do? If it real, I hope Niel won't behave like that again toward her. But.. Ricky word playing in my mind. I shouldn't gave up. Who knows they were not dating and who knows the person she like. I better confessed at her as soon as possible. I look at the clock and I'm late than as usual. When I arri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter