Finally realise...

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(ChangJo pov)

When I arrived at the practice room, I saw Niel was hugging SoEun and they slept on the floor. I felt very mad and can't hold my feeling right now so I decide to leave the place. I ran to the nearest park and it also the park where I always spend my time alone. It's not what I predict that tears start to fall down my cheek. I can't hold it. It the first time I cried like this and my heart really hurt a lot. All of SoEun text I didn't reply at all. I need to calm myself down before meet her. I spend about 1 hour at the park before deciding to go back to the practice room.

"L.Joe hyung. Let's practice." I said as soon I enter the room.

"Where are you going just now? Do you see SoEun just now?"

"At the park for a while. I don't see SoEun. Wae?"

"I thought she look for you." L.Joe turn her gaze and look at Niel who was still there. "What happen between you two? Something happen?" I also look at Niel waiting for him to answer the question. I'm really curious about what really happened.

"Nothing happen. She fall asleep yesterday so I let her stay here."

"And why would you two in that position?" L.Joe can't stop asking him. I stay silent knowing that L.Joe would be the one asking the things that I'm curious.

"I didn't mean to. it just happen."

"Really? Nothing special?" Niel hesitate for a moment but then told us the truth. I was shocked when I heared what he said.

"I think I like her."

"What? Really? So she was you first love?" I'm still shocked there. I don't know what to say. I like her too but Niel hyung finally find her first love and it was SoEun. I can't disapointed Niel hyung.

"Rea-l-ly? Congrats. I hope she like you too." I faked a smile at him but I hope he'll get his happiness with SoEun. I practice with L.Joe after that but I can't relaly focus. There were many things I thougth about.

"YA CHANGJO! CAN YOU FOCUS?"

"I'm sorry hyung."

"What happen to you? You're not in a good condition today. Are you sick?"

"No.. Let's continue."I tried to calm down but again I lose my focus.

"Let's stop here today. Tomorrow we practice again. You're not focus today." L.Joe exit the room. I think that he must be mad at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday..... I didn't go to the restaurant for today. I still need to calm myself again. I need to think about Niel hyung. He like SoEun and I felt that I can't be with SoEun always. Suddenly my phone rang. I took the phone from the table and hesitate for a while whether to pick or not.

"ChangJo oppa! Why don't you pick up my call? I've call you many times. You don't reply my text either. Where are you?"

"SoEun-ah.. I-I'm a bit sick right now." I lied to her.

"Sick? Are you at home?"

"Ne."

"I'll go there. Wait for me."

"No-" before I get to end my sentence, she hang up. Did she know where my house was? After half an hour, someone knock the door. I went to the door and open it.

"SoEun? How you know my house?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter