ChunJi & Lina

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(ChangJo pov)

I felt happy when SoEun ready to told me about her past. But when I hear about his story, it make me felt sad and at the same time I was mad at the person who made her scared to be in relationship. When she told me that she like L.Joe, I felt that I've no chance to confess at her. She seem like a person that hard to change his feeling. She seem loyal. I can't stand looking at her crying about L.Joe. I decide to always stay by her and protect her. When L.Joe talk with her, she look a bit uncomfortable. Since then I decide to stay by her side when L.Joe is around.

Now I'm gonna perform with L.Joe. Lucky he's not with SoEun. I really don't want to sing. Because of that, both of us quarrel over that until SoEun suggest us to just perform dance and rap. We didn't think about that. L.Joe ruffle her hair making her blush at his action.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Next morning)

As usual, we gather at the the canteen in the morning. I sat infront of SoEun and make sure L.Joe don't sit next to her.

"I want to announce something." ChunJi suddenly stood up and announce to us and other students. All the people in the canteen look at him.

"Today I would like to confess something." he turn to someone and move toward her. "Lina-ah~ Would you like to be my girlfriend?" all of us shocked at his action. Lina seem blush at it. I look at SoEun and she seem happy for her friend.

"Ne." Lina replied. ChunJi took out a necklace from his pocket and wear it at Lina. He grab Lina wrist and tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter