Date

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you just pretend that you don't recognise SoEun?" Niel ask ChangJo as soon we enter his room.

"Ne.. Mianhae.. "

"YA!! How dare you!! She's crying all day because of you."

"NIEL OPPA!!" I tried to stop him from yelling at ChangJo.

"Mianhae.. I don't mean to make her cry."

"Enough.. They already  get back together. Don't shout anymore."L.Joe warned Niel.

"ChangJo oppa.. When will you go out from hospital?"

"Tomorrow"

"Then.. How will you go back?"

"Niel hyung will pick me."

"I change my mind." Niel suddenly said.

"Hyung~~ Mianhae.. I don't mean to lie at her. Hyung~~~~" ChangJo tried to persuade Niel. Niel actually not mad at him but just being protective about me.

"YA!! Stop being cute!"

"Hyung~~"

"Alright alright.. I'll pick you tomorrow.. Stop that aegyo!" all of us laughed looking at both of them.

"Oh! I've think about this just now. Do you want to live with me?" ChangJo asked the other 5 members. It such a sudden question.

"Wae?" ChunJi asked in curiousity.

"I live alone and I really felt bored at home alone. There's a lot room about 4 room.. Don't want?" he asked again to make sure.

"Alright.. I want.. I always want to live with my friend." Ricky agreed.

"Then.. Me too..." L.Joe said.

"If L.Joe agree so do I." ChunJi said.

"We too.." Niel said while include C.A.P..

"SoEun-ah~ Want to join?" C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter