Happy ending

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(5 years later)

A few months after the last round of the competition, Niel sign with T.O.P. Media. He became a trainee there and because of his singing abilities that already perfect, he debut 1 year after that. 4 years passed and he become really popular and already perform his solo concert around the world. He will always give all of us tickets for his concert so that we will see his performance. Some of us will come and some were busy.

This year I start to work as fashion designer. Niel was my regular customer as he always ask me to design his cloth for any ceremony. Thanks to him that I become a success fashion designer as many artists also come to me.

Half an hour after I open my shop, a guy wrap his hand around my waist from the back.

"SoEun-ah~ Don't you miss me?" he whisper at my ear making me giggled a bit.

"Oppa.. Stop it.. My worker see us." I notice my worker look at us and smiling. I loose his hand and turn to face him.

"They already know so I don't care."

"I know.. So.. What bring you here?"

"Why? I can't visit my girlfriend?"

"I don't mean that way.. Just... I need to work now."

"Can we go out later? I want to eat lunch with you.."

"If I don't want?"

"You have too.. I'll pick you later.. I go to work now.. Bye." before he go, he give me a light kiss on the lips making me blushed.

ChangJo now opening a restaurant and it quite famous also. The food there were really delicious. All of us would gather there sometime if we have free time. One more thing... L.Joe already proposed at JiEun unni last month. They engaged last year and now they decide to marry. I'm really happy for them. They plan to get marry next month and I'm the one who will design their wedding clothes. I also volunteer to decorate their wedding place. I finished making JiEun unni and L.Joe clothes so I decide to call them.

"Unni~~"

"Oh.. SoEun-ah~ Wae?"

"Are you busy? I just want to ask whether you can come at my shop with L.Joe oppa to try your dress and L.Joe oppa suit. I already done making it."

"Really? Alright. I'll come later.. About an hour later."

"Alright." I hang up and take a look at both their wedding clothes. I thought when will I get to wear this wedding dress with ChangJo wearing black suit. I snapped out of my thought when one of my worker called me.

"Ms. SoEun.. Someone want to see you.." she pointed me at a girl but I can see her back view as she take a look around.

"Can I help y-" my eyes widened when that girl turn around and I get to see her face. "Lina?"

"SoEun-ah~~ I miss you.." she hug me and I hug her back as we haven't see each other about 2 years.

"Where are you going? I didn't see you for 2 years."

"Mianhae.. I follow ChunJi oppa to overseas. He's working there for 2 years and now he transferred back to Korea."

"I really miss you.. The last time I see you a month

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter