Niel & SoEun couple?

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday, ChangJo didn't go to the restaurant as usual. He also text me that he will finish the song by himself. He just told me to write the lyrics. I felt guilty at the same time because he wanted to avoid me. Today, Niel fetch me again instead of ChangJo. He said that he already plan something but he won't tell me about it. Niel just said that I just need to act with him. When we arrived, Niel open the car door for me and it making me felt weird. He held my hand tight as we walk toward the canteen.

"Oppa! Do we need to hold hand?" I whispered to him along the way to the canteen.

"Just follow me." all the other Teen Top member and Lina stare at us in shocked. I wanted to release my hand but Niel hold it tightly. ChangJo was also there but I have no courage to look at him.

"What happen between you two?" L.Joe asked us. I stay silent as Niel will answer it.

"Actually... We're couple now." Niel said making the other shocked same as me. I didn't thought that he will answer that. I glare at him but he just smile at me.

"Since when?" C.A.P. finally speak up.

"Yesterday."

"It's good then. Congrats." L.Joe congrats us. But it doesn't matter to me because I only aware about ChangJo. He didn't said  anything at us. The other congrats us but ChangJo leave the place. Lina suddenly grab me to the place where nobody there.

"What happen? Why are you with Niel oppa?"

"Eem.. I-I.. Actually.."

"Tell me.. What happen? Do you really like him?"

"Lina-ah~ Actually.. ChangJo confessed to me yesterday."

"WHAT??!! And did you accept it?"

"Not yet.. I want to think first."

"WHY??!! Why would you be with Niel oppa? Did you two really dating?"

"I don't know.."

"YA!!! I'm disappointed at you SoEun! Why would you playing with other people feeling??!!" her word hurt me. I know she did that as a friend but she don't know that it's difficult for me. "SOEUN!! I THOUGHT-"

"I KNOW I HURT HIM. BUT... I LOVE HIM TOO.. I LOVE CHANGJO OPPA.. BUT.. NIEL OPPA SAID HE WANT TO HELP ME!!!" I start to cry. Lina look confused and comfort me.

"I'm sorry SoEun-ah.. I don't know the truth but I hurt you now. I'm sorry.. I'll help you too.."

"I want to be with ChangJo oppa too but I'm scared... I'm scared if the same thing happened to me again. I can't tell whether he is telling the truth or not."

"I'll help you SoEun-ah.. Stop crying.. I'm really sorry."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter