Niel confess..

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up as usual the next day. My sister woke up before me to prepare breakfast for us. She said she learn to cook with her other friends at the overseas. When we taste it, the food were really delicious. She's better cook than before.

"Unni! It's DAEBAK!!" it making me have a big appetite.

"Thank you. SoEun-ah, what time will you go to school?"

"6.30. Wae?"

"I send you to the bus stop."

"No need unni.."

"Wae?"

"JiEun-ah. She already has someone pick her in the morning." my mother said.

"Really? Who?"

"I don't know. She won't tell us."

"Omma~~ He is just a friend. It's not important."

"We need to know too. What if he'll done something to you? He's a guy anyway."

"He won't.. I know him."

"SoEun-ah~ Is it that guy you told me last night?" I nodded at JiEun unni. I haven't told my parents about him. They just know someone pick me up every morning. I only told my sister cause I know she will kept it as a secret. When the clock show 6.20, I went outside my house to wait for ChangJo.

"I thought that he already arrive." JiEun unni stood next to me. I startled at her appearance.

"UNNI! You scared me."

"Arasseo.. What time will he come? I want to see him."

"He'll come soon. Unni~ Don't say anything to him!"

"I won't.." Finally ChangJo arrive infront of my house. He went out of his car and greet JiEun unni.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"Annyeong. So you're the one always fetch my sister."

"Ne."

"Arasseo. Take care of her. I'm her sister, JiEun." we enter the car. I stare at my sister and she motion 'fighting' for me. ChangJo drove to the school immediately.

"Your sister is beautiful."

"I know.. Why? You like her?" I stare at him waiting for his answer. 'Please don't say that you like her.'

"Maybe." I frozen for a while trying to analyze the meaning behind it. 'Maybe? Is that mean that he have possibility to like unni. What to do?'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(ChangJo pov)

"Maybe." I answer her question. But actually I want to say 'no' as I only love SoEun. I won't fall for other girls beside SoEun. She look a bit sulken for a while. ' Are she jealous? YA! ChangJo! What are you thinking? She won't fall for you. She like L.Joe.'

We went to the canteen as soon as we arrive. I met eyes with Niel when we arrive. 'Is he mad at me?' I avoid my gaze from Niel to avoid being uncomfortable. I think that Ricky notice me as he poke my arm.

"Don't act like that. It look obvious."

"Then what should I do? I can't hide my feeling."

"I already said this to you. Don't give up! I know you care for others but at least care about yourself for a while."

"Give up? What are you two talk about?" C.A.P. who was sitting beside Ricky interrupted us. I look at Ricky and motion him to talk somewhere else.

"Nothing. Let's buy food." I stood up and brought Ricky to other place. We went to our class as there were nobody there.

"What should I do then Ricky?"

"You said you'll be her partner right? When will you two start?"

"I don't know. We haven't decide yet."

"Just ask her tonight."

"Later I ask her."

"But.. Make it at your house then."

"My house??!! Wae?"

"You compose right? Our practice room doesn't have the instrument. It's the chance. Make her fall for you."

"I'll think about it. Now let's go. The other hyung will search for us." we went back to the canteen toward other member. I search around but I don't see SoEun.

"L.Joe hyung.. Where is SoEun?"

"SoEun? Niel take her somewhere."

"Niel hyung?" I stare at Ricky who was also shocked as me.

"Ricky! What will happen?" I whisper at him to avoid other member hear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter