At hospital

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Saturday and I decide to go along with Ricky and Niel to search for ChangJo. Niel fetch me from my house. I already told JiEun unni to help me asked for a day off for me. She agreed to it.

"Ricky-ah.. Have you called ChangJo oppa yesterday?"

"I have but he didn't answer it."

"Let's go to his house first." Niel suggest. About half an hour, we arrive at his house. I knock his door but nobody open the door. I saw a guy who live next to his house was washing his car. I approached him to ask about ChangJo.

"Sir, can I ask something. Have you seen the guy who live here today?"

"That guy? I know he went out last night and since then I don't see him."

"Last night? What time?"

"I guess probably 7 o'clock."

"Thank you sir." I enter the car with Niel and Ricky. We drove to another place.

"His neighbour said that he already went out last night. And he didn't come back yet." I told them.

"He didn't come back yet? So where would he go?" Ricky said.

"Do you know other place he went?" Niel asked me but I shook my head because I didn't know. Suddenly Niel phone rang but he was driving so he told Ricky to pick it up.

"WHAT??!... REALLY?? WHERE??" That's all I can hear from his conversation. He look shocked and ask Niel to go to 'K' hospital.

"Ricky wae? Who is that?" I asked him. But he seem didn't hear me cause he was in panicked. We arrived at the hospital and he urge us to run. We followed him until we arrived infront of a room. He opened the door and the person lying on the bed shocked me. I run inside the room and move beside the person.

"Oppa.. ChangJo oppa!! Oppa!! Wake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter