Someone else?

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ChangJo oppa~ Mianhae.. Last night I've to come back immediately. Mianhae.. We haven't done our song because of me.." I'd to come back immediately last night because my father suddenly fainted at home. JiEun unni call me and asked me to come back home. That's why we haven't start our song yet nor sharing some story about the song.

"It's alright SoEun-ah. We can make it today. Is it okay?"

"What if after school? I can ask for my boss permission."

"You don't mind? What if he doesn't approve?"

"I'll tell you later."

"Then, I come with you after school to the restaurant."

"Alright." we went to the canteen after arriving at school as usual. I met eyes with Niel. It felt awkward for a while because of the incident. No one know about it except for ChangJo. Eventhough JiEun unni also I didn't tell about it.

"Lina-ah.. You haven't come to my house for a long time. My mother keep asking you."

"Mianhae... I kept spend my time with ChunJi oppa so I forgot about it. Mianhae.. I'll come next time."

"Don't forget!! Oh.. JiEun unni already come back."

"Really? I haven't meet unni such a long time. SoEun-ah~~ Can I bring ChunJi oppa?"

"ChunJi oppa? Ne.."

"ChunJi oppa~ Do you want to go with me to SoEun's house?"

"Alright. When?"

"SoEun-ah~ I think next week I'll come. Ok? Oppa! Next week alright."

Sometimes, I really really felt a bit jealous toward ChunJi oppa and Lina. They're so nice together and have the same feeling toward each other. When will I be like them? Are there anyone that like me also? Niel oppa said he love me but I don't have the same feeling as him. ChangJo oppa? He might already have someone special. I wonder who it was. Last night he said he have a crush but I've to go back home and can't hear at his story.

"SoEun-ah~ Can we talk for a while?" Niel approached me. I nodded and follow him from behind. He brought me to the park.

"Niel oppa.. Mianhae.. I can't accept you. I'm really sorry.."

"It's alright.. I'm the one who should be sorry. I was so stupid yesterday. I shouldn't have done that toward you. Mianhae.."

"Seriously I'm scared yesterday. You're not Niel oppa that I know yesterday."

"Mianhae.. I'm making you scared. I'm really sorry. I don't know what to do beside asking for your forgiveness."

"I already told you I forgive you yesterday."

"Oh.. What condition you said yesterday? Have you decide?"

"My condition is.. We become friend..."

"Fr-friend? Oo.. Alright.."

"And... You need to help me.."

"Help what?"

"Not now... I'll tell you when I really need help."

"Alright.. I'll always here to help you."

"Thank you chingu-ya.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter