Practice

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(ChangJo pov)

Other students in my school thought me gay because I never had a girlfriend. It's not the truth. I'd date before entering the school but it not last longer because she cheated on me. And now I enter high school, I'd never date. It's not because I've trauma or anything but truthly, I already like someone. I'm not brave enough to confess to her. I've never told any of my friends because they'll tease me over that.

We start to being close with Lina and SoEun since yesterday. For me, this was maybe a chance for me to be close with her. The one I like since I first saw her. It is SoEun. She's cute and pretty. Not to forget, she also nice and kind person. I'd seen her before helping other people eventhough she didn't know them. She's a bit shy with guy but it make her look cute. I start to talk to her a bit. Her voice was pretty. She said that she'll join the competition. I really wanted to hear her singing on the stage. Whenever I talked to her, I felt happy but I tried to hide my feeling.

Today, I sent her back home after she'd done with her job. Truthly, I always went to that restaurant when I know she work there since last holiday. She's the one who took my order everytime. Now, I bet she didn't notice I'd went here before. I decide to work hard to be close with her and maybe someday I'll have the courage to confess to her.

"ChunJi hyung. Can I have SoEun phone number?" I called ChunJi knowing that he had her number just now.

"For what?"

"Just give me. Text me her number. Thank you hyung" I hang up before he'd ask more question. A text arrive from ChunJi with SoEun number.

'It's me ChangJo. What are you doing?' but there's no reply from her. She must be tired and fall asleep right away. I lie down on my bed and sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with when my phone rang. I pick it up.

"Hello. ChangJo oppa? It's me SoEun. Sorry I don't reply yesterday."

"It's alright. I want to ask you yesterday. What time you went to school?"

"Me? About 6.30a.m.. Why?"

"I'll pick you up. Bye." I hang up before she get to reject my offer. I really tried hard to be close with her. I quickly take my bath and prepared myself. as soon as I saw the clock showed 6.00a.m. After I done, it already 6.20a.m.. I quickly lock my house and went to my car. I drove faster to her house that I went yesterday. I hope I'm not late. Fortunately, she still wait infront of her house eventhough it already 6.50. She entered my car quickly.

"I'm so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter