Niel win + ChangJo wake up

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 week has passed and ChangJo still in coma. There's no any improvement or a bit movement from him. And today is the day that Niel and I will perform for the last round. Ms.Luna change the number of song from 3 to 2. So we only get to sing the song that been composed and the other one is random song from any singer. I rarely get to visit ChangJo for this 2 week as I need to practice and same goes to Niel.

The last round will start on 11 a.m. so all of us went to visit ChangJo beforehand. Eventhough he can't hear us, but we informed him about it. My parent told me that they want to attend the competition to see me. I agreed as they really hope to see me singing on the stage. JiEun unni also said that she want to see and already asked our boss for a day off. I went early before them to the school with Niel. They arrived half an hour later riding on the bus.

"Omma! Appa! Unni!" I yell their name when I saw they enter the school gate. I approached them and brought them to the hall. I showed them their seat. The event already started and I went back to my seat next to Niel. It start with the MC introducing the judges. The audience and same goes as me get shocked knowing the judges. They are the persons who'll turn someone into a singer. The first contestant is Niel. He went in the stage and introduce himself with the song he'll sing. All the audience applaud for him same goes as us. I'll perform the last. I introduce myself and the song I'll sing. I saw my family and they give me a support. They look happy while looking at me. I end the performance and went down the stage.

"Your performance is really nice!" Lina praised me.

"Thank you." I went toward my parent. They stood up and hug me tightly.

"I'm proud of you. For me you perform the best!" my mother said.

"Thank you omma. I'll go back to my seat." I went back to my own seat.

We wait about 10 minutes before the result out. The judges are discussing among them. The MC finally stood on the stage with the name of the winner on his hand.

"Finally, the competition end. The performance today is really nice. I also enjoy it. The performer really work hard and it show the best for today. But the winner is only one person. The winner is..." he open the paper on his hand and continued. "Congratulatian.. Ahn Daniel"

Niel also get shocked when his name was being called. He stood up and went to the stage to take the prize. He thanks the judges when he went down the stage.He went toward us exci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter