Competition Day

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 days have passed and finally the competition day is today. I felt nervous sinee this morning. 'What if I suddenly get sick? What if they don't like me? What if I forget the lyrics later? What if something bad happen later?' that's what I can think about before I went to school. Today, I asked ChangJo not to pick me up. I don't want burden him by picking me up everyday. But actually, I want to avoid him for sometime. Something's not right happen to me when I'm with ChangJo.

I went to the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. At the same time, I listened to the song that I gonna sing later. I get in the bus as soon as it arrived. I keep listening to the song while singing. I felt uncomfortable suddenly as the other people are staring at me. I took out my earphone for my ear and apologise to them.

"I'm sorry. I'll keep quiet. Sorry." I bowed to them in case they don't like me singing just now.

"No. It's okay. Your voice is nice. I like it." an aunt told me while giving me a smile.

"I like it too. Unni~ I'll be your fan when you become a singer."

"Thank you. Thank you for giving me a strengh. Actually, today I have competition. Thanks for your compliment. It making me confident."  I bowed to them again as a thanks.

"Good luck unni. I hope you win."

"Thank you." I sat back at my seat. I felt energized because of them. Will today will be my lucky day? I hope so. When I arrived at school, I bid them goodbye and thanks them once more. They wish me a good luck. I enter the school but someone was waiting for me at the gate.

"Oh! ChangJo oppa? Are you waiting for me?"

"YA! Why are you so late? I've wait for 10 minutes."

"I don't ask you to wait for me." I stick out my tongue at him and walk away from him. He get to chase me and we walk side by side now.

"Don't you nervous?" ChangJo ask.

"Just now but many people support me just now. So I feel a bit confident."

"Really? Who?"

"People in the bus. I practice in the bus just now and they hear me. I thought they don't like it so I apologise first but then they said they like my voice." I smile thinking of them.

"So, I bet you'll win if they seem to like it."

"Thanks. I hope you win too. Your dance is awesome." I give him a thumb up.

"Now let's go to the hall to take our number." we rushed to the hall and pick out a number. I perform early than them as I was number 3. ChangJo 6th, L.Joe 7th and Niel 11th. It's too early for me. I really hope I get to change my number with Niel but they already wrote my name. When my turn is up, I went to the stage and introduce myself.

"Hi. My name is SoEun. I gonna sing 'Date'. Thank you" the music start playing and I get into the mood. After I end, they clapped for me. I can see Niel is standing while clapping for my performance. I look at L.Joe and he clap for me. ChangJo also. The other participant also good and nice. I felt that I'm not gonna pass this round. I turn to ChangJo who was next to me.

"Oppa.. They are better than me. I think that I can't pass this." I lower down my head.

"Just now you're full of confidence. Don't think much. I'm guarantee that you'll pass."

"Thank you for you support." Next was ChangJo performance. When the music start, his expression changed. He's full of charisma. When he's dancing, I can't take my eyes from him.

"SoEun!" someone called me. I turn my head to him.

"Wae L.Joe oppa?"

"I called you many times but you don't hear."

"Really? I don't hear."

"You really focus on ChangJo."

"His dance was awesome."

"Really?" he give me a smirk.. What that mean by?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter