Crush

Lovefool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today school day will start after about 2 month hoilday. I hate it but at the same time I like it. It just for some reason. Starting from today it will be a tiring day for me. Since the holiday, I start to search for a work because I don't want to keep asking for my parents money. Since school will start today, I'll have to go working after school end. I need to search for my own money and help my parent.

"SoEun! Wake up faster! You need to go to school!" My mom call me from the kitchen. I lazily stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I took about 15 minutes to get ready. After I done, I went to the kitchen to eat my breakfast with my parent. I sit beside my mother and across my father.

"SoEun-ah.. Will you stop working?" my father asked me.

"Ani appa.. I'll keep working.."

"But you'll be tired since school already start. Just quit ok?"

"Don't worry.. I'll be alright. I don't want to keep burden both of you."

"Alright. If you feel tired, just quit. I don't want you to suffer."

"Alright. Thank you appa, omma."

After we done eating, I took my bag and bid goodbye to my parent. I went to the bus stop that just near the place. We don't have any car so we always ride bus. It's not a big deal for me because I already used to it. Finally the bus came and I hop in. I went to my usual seat at the back. I took out my earphone and start listening to song. Suddenly, a guy sit next to me making my heartbeat faster than usual. It's not a stranger for me because he's the person I fall in love since a year ago. I never tried to talk to him because I'm scared he'll hate me. And he look a bit cold. I stood up and change my seat to the front.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In the class)

"SOEUN!" someone shout my name. The person ran toward me and tried to catch her breath.

"Lina-ah, wae?" Lina is my bestfriend since I enter the school

"I want to suggest you something."

"What is it?"

"There's a talent competition. I suggest you to join it."

"Why should I?"

"I know you want to enter. You're a good singer." I rolled my eyes at her compliment. But I nodded because I love singing.

"Is there any prize?"

"I don't remember what the prize is but don't mind I'll guarantee you'll win."she smile at me giving me encouragement. "Wait wait.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter