I Met A New Friend With A Bang.

♥PURPLE MALLOWS♥

             Riiiinnnnnnngggg!!!!!! My alarm clock wailed. My hand searched automatically on my bedside table for the source of the noise. I managed to get hold of my alarm clock and chuck it under my bed but unfortunately I landed on the floor too.

 

             I stand up groaning trying to think why the hell my alarm clock would wail off in a perfect Sunday morning. I threw myself on the bed once more but my cellphone rang. I grabbed it and was about to chuck it under the bed when I saw who’s calling. It’s Misaki, my best friend.

 

 

             Flipping open my phone I speak sleepily, “Moshi, moshi?”

            “I’ve been calling your for almost thirty minutes now, why aren’t you answering?!” she yelled at my ear and I was forced to take it at arms length.

            “Good morning, too!!!” I shouted back.

            “Do you know what day is it?” she screamed even more.

            “Sunday.” I said sleepily.

            “It’s Monday you, freak.” Misaki said using her term of endearment for me.

 

             My eyes flew open when I heard that. Monday? How can it be Monday?!

 

             “Uh-oh.” I said and switched off my phone totally forgetting about my friend. My cell automatically rang again but I didn’t bother answering it.

 

              I ran towards the bathroom and saw my self in the mirror my hair standing up on every direction. It’s Monday, the first day of my collage year and I’m going to be late. I ran a quick shower, dried my hair and picked my clothes in a flash. I grabbed a loaf of bread in the kitchen my bag already waiting for me on the sofa.

 

              I was about to go outside when I remembered my lucky charm, a white scarf. I dashed back inside and tied it on my backpack. I always bring it to me no matter where I go and it’s one the few things I have on a different color. You see my favorite color is purple and most of my things were in that color that’s one of the reason why Misaki calls me a freak, she thinks that purple is lame, which is not. I don't exactlt remember why this scarf is important but somehow I fell secure when I have it and Misaki thinks that it has a significance about my past, which I couldn't remember.

               I grabbed my bike and pedaled my way to the Osaka University. I parked my bike swiftly and ran towards the main entrance. Checking my watch it was already seven thirty, I was already fifteen minutes late.

 

                On the main entrance I was about to veered left towards where the orientation was held when I felt a pain on my shoulder and my books fly in every direction.

 

                 “Aw.” I said holding my shoulder.

                 “Sorry.” I guy mumbled profusely. He was picking up my books and I looked up at him.

 

                 He helped me up and handed me my books. He smiled at me apologetically and the first thing that came to my mind is he’s so cute. He have hazel eyes and a good complexion, he must’ve been 5’8 or something because he was a few feet taller than me. I took my books from him and smiled, he had a lazy aura and a happy vibe on him at the same time.

 

                 “I’m Haku, Haku Ritsume.” he announced handing out his hand for me to shake.

                 “Tehru desu.” I said shaking his hand.

                 “I’m sorry about I was trying to get on the orientation room and I’m kinda lost.” he said smiling sheepishly.

                “Me too.” I said and from the left part of the building the freshman students came pouring out. “I guess we just missed it.”

 

                He smiled at me and Misaki came towards us.

 

                “Where have you been?” she demanded. “You were supposed to meet me on the orientation.”

                “Sorry, Saki.” I smiled giving her a please-don’t-get-mad-at-me-anymore hug.

                “It’s my fault I kinda knocked her off accidentally that’s why she’s late.” Haku explained.

                I nodded. “And I also over slept.”

 

                Misaki looked at Haku and then from me. She glared at me and said, “It’s only the first day and you already managed to have a boyfriend?”

 

                “No, no.” I said shaking my head.

                “I’m a new friend miss.” Haku said offering his hand to Misaki.

 

                Misaki took it and she whispered to me. “You have a cute friend.” and I rolled my eyes at her.

 

                We turned towards the way the students go. “Where are they going?”

                “Gym, we have another orientation, a film orientation.” said Misaki.

                “Must be boring.” Haku commented and he looked longingly at door like he wanted to go home.

 

                Misaki grabbed her by the arm. “Probably and since you’re our new friend you must join us in the boredom.”

 

                Misaki practically dragged Haku towards the gymnasium and I gave him an apologetic smile. I’m yet to discover my college life and at least a have my friends with me.

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

                Yay, first chapter of my new story. ^^ I hope you would love Tehru. ♥♥

 

Comment and Subscribe.!! Arigato. ^^

 

Don’t forget to check out my other story LOVE RIOT. ♥