Warnings

♥PURPLE MALLOWS♥

             I haven’t still heard from Misaki and I’m missing her so much. I realized that no matter how distracted I am when I’m Toushiro there’s still a part of me that misses her. I miss her giving me advises and her funny antics. I miss her calling me ‘freak’ early in the morning. I wanted to tell her how happy I am now that Toushiro and I were getting closer.

 

            With Misaki gone my time and attention was diverted fully to Toushiro and I couldn’t say that I am not happy. There’s no clear idea of what we are for each other but I guess sometimes it just don’t matter as long as you get along with other.

 

             My day will begin everyday with his call, checking me if I’m okay. Sometimes he will visit me in the Otaku Diner, so that he can drive me home. On Sundays or Saturdays we will visit Mimi and Angelo in the shelter, I never asked him to bring me in the Sakura Garden even though I want to see the purple flowers again. I never asked him about the girl he used to like or probably like until now. Sometimes he will take me to a different place and I will blurt out my experience with Misaki and he would catch me looking sad and disappointed. Toushiro once asked me if I wanted him to go and talk with Misaki but I refused, telling him that everything will be alright.

 

             My dreams every night will be about him and sometimes I will dream about the Sakura Garden and I will appear to be the girl his waiting for all this time. It’s a bitter sweet dream of me but I never told him about it.

 

             I am happy and contented. Well, I will fully feel like that if my best friend is talking to me and I decided to make the first move towards Misaki the moment I see her.

 

             I stood outside in the Otaku Diner waiting for Toushiro’s car. I was standing there for about three minutes when I saw his black convertible. He opened the door for me and asked me about my day.

 

              “It’s fine.” I would tell him with a bright smile.

 

              We arrived in front of my house and he will always open the door for me like a perfect gentleman. The exciting part is no one seems to part every time we say goodbye and in the end I will stood on tiptoe and I will give him a kiss on the cheek. He would give me is dazzling smile in return and I will walk inside my house my heart pounding.

              That’s what exactly happened tonight. Well, almost. When I entered the house still giddy with happiness a voice spoke out of the darkness and I tried not to freak out.

 

              “Konbanwa, Tehru.” a deep voice said.

              I flicked the light open and saw my father in the sofa giving me piercing gaze. “Otosan.”

              “You got home late.” he said in a matter of fact tone.

              “Hai, well I just came from the Otaku Diner.” I explained feebly.

              “Honto? And I guess you have some company.” my dad said not changing his expression.

               I put my bag on the sofa opposite of him and shrugged. “He’s my friend.”

               “Does you friend have a name?” my dad asked emphasizing the word friend.

               “He’s Toushiro Sawada.” I said proudly.

               My dad’s face got red like his worst fear has been confirmed. “How did you know him?”

               “We’re school mates, naze?” I asked a little freaked out that my dad was interested with him.

                “I don’t think he’s good company to keep.” he said stiffly.

                “Otosan, what are you talking about?” I asked him bewildered. “You don’t know anything about him.

                  “I don’t need to know him to know that he’s not going to do you any good.” my dad     snarled and I flinched.

 

            Here’s why I thought my dad is acting weird. First, my dad doesn’t visit me in my house because he usually summons me in the mansion. Second, my dad rarely asks me personal questions. And fourth, I don’t have a clue why we were talking about Toushiro.

 

            “Why are you here, dad?” I asked him trying to change the subject.

            “I didn’t know that I wasn’t welcome here.” my father said taking a quick glance in my whole living room.

            “That’s not what I mean dad.” I said shaking my head. “Would you like some tea?”

            “No, I’m not staying long.” my dad replied.

            Of course. I sat back down in the chair and asked instead. “I thought you’re in Malaysia dad.”

            “My business transaction there is over, I will be moving back in Tokyo.” my dad replied rather stiffly.

 

            I nodded my mind not taking interest so I asked him straight. “Really otosan, why are you here?”

            “To visit you.” my dad said airily.

            “I’m quite sure that’s not the only reason.” I told him.

            He grunted with disapproval and said, “I just want to tell you that I disapprove of your choices when it comes to your friends.”

            “What?” I asked outraged. “You like Misaki!”

            “Yes, I do like her. She’s not who I’m talking about.” my father said now pacing the room.

            “Who then?” I asked but I already know the answer.

            “That Sawada boy you’re with tonight.” my dad said confirming my thoughts.

            “It’s not your place to pick my friends.” I said coldly standing up.

            My dad gave me an angry look. “Don’t talk to me like that. It will be much better if you date that Ritsume boy.”

            “Are you spying on me?” I demanded losing my temper now.

            “I’m just concerned.” my father said.

            “No you’re not, not now and not even in the future!!” I yelled and walked passed him.

            “Where are you going? I’m not yet finished with you young lady!” my dad yelled after me but I ignored him.

            “Lock the door when you go out.” I said and I slammed the door behind me.

 

            I heard the knock on my room but I pretended not to hear it, instead I walked into my bathroom and took a cold shower. It didn’t take away my anger and frustration so I decided to sleep early. The moment I closed my eyes I know I’ll get the bad dreams again.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

   Just got home and updated this fic. ^^ tell me what you think, eh?? >:)

 

Love you guys.. now i need to log off and do my FREAKING homework >.<

 

who wants to help?? lol

 

    *XOXO*

 

COmments and Subscribe. :))