Melody of Goodbye

♥PURPLE MALLOWS♥

            Toushiro and I had a lot of catching up to do but that didn’t matter because soon he’s leaving. We shared so many kisses and I can’t help but think that this might be the last time I ever have him in his arms. I will myself to be brave. I need to give him my complete trust. He has never failed to wait for me and that’s what I’m trying to hold on to.

 

            He sent me home and we never want to part. I stood in the doorway staring at the empty road where his car has been. I decided that I couldn’t bear to be alone tonight so I called Misaki. She agreed to come by and stay for the night without asking questions.

 

            We were in my bed and Misaki is brushing my hair while I stared in nothing particular. She must have sense that something is wrong but she never asked anything. She’s waiting for me to tell her everything without pushing me.

 

            I thought about what happened today. It seems like a dream and the sadness I am feeling right now is my only proof that it had been real. Tears trickled silently in my eyes and soon it became sobs. Still Misaki didn’t ask.

 

            “I found him Saki…I found him and now he’s going away again.” I sobbed facing her.

            “Who are you talking about Tehru?” Misaki asked softly like as if she’s afrain I might break completely.

            “Toushiro…” I explained. “He’s the boy I’ve been seeing in my dreams.”

            “The boy who gave you the necklace?” Misaki asked.

            “Hai.” and I told her everything, about my memories, my past and what happened in the park.

            “I…I don’t know what to say.” Misaki said after a while.

            “He’s going away.” I said.

            “Why?” Misaki asked frowned. “You just found each other.”

            “He said he needs to prove something for my father.” I explained. “He said it’s the only way my father will accept him for me.”

            “Well he’s got a point.” she replied cautiously.

            “I know and that’s why it hurts a lot more…because I know he’s right and I can’t do anything about it.” I cried.

            “You just have to put your trust to him.” Misaki said.

            “Hai.”

            “I don’t think he’s going to fail you.” Misaki said confidently.

            I frowned. “Why?”

            “I can see it with my own eyes, Tehru.” Misaki smiled meaningfully. “He loves you and he’s doing this for you.”

            I wiped my eyes. “You’re right.”

            “Of course I’m right.” she joked. “Stop moping around or he won’t come back.”

            “Yeah no one likes a cry baby for a girlfriend right?” I smiled tentatively.

            “That’s right.”

            “Twelve years…I can’t believe I waited ten years for this.” I said shaking my head.

            “You were both lucky to find each other.” Misaki sighed dreamily. “True love.”

            “Do you think he’ll find someone else in America?” I asked.

            “I don’t know but if he did we will make him pay.” Misaki said and she jokingly punches the air like a boxer.

            “You’re crazy.” I laughed.

            “Don’t worry too much Tehru.” she hugged me. “You’ll be fine I will never leave you.”

            I felt grateful for her and I couldn’t do anything but return the hug and mumble, “Arigato Saki-chan.”

 

            We slept side by side in my bed like sisters do and my night ended completely when Toushiro called to wish me goodnight. I closed my eyes while the sound of the night played like background music in my ears. Tomorrow will be a long day.

 

 

A/N:

 

 3rd update for today ... i hope i made it up to you.. >:) please enjoy and i would love to know what you think. >:)

 

Comment and Subscribe. ♥