Putting the Pieces Together

♥PURPLE MALLOWS♥

            “Tehru-chan, come here quick.” a boy said.

            The girl ran to the boy’s direction and looked where the boy is pointing. A purple flower is blooming in the middle of the white ones. “It’s beautiful.”

            “More beautiful than you.” the boy teased.

            The little girl scowled and gave the boy a playful push. “That’s not true.”

            “I know I am only joking.” the boy said ruffling her hair. He gave her a hug and then asked her to close her eyes.

           

            The little girl obeyed instantly. She felt her hair being pushed aside and something cold touched her neck.

 

           “You can open it now.” the boy whispered.

 

          When the little girl opened her eyes a beautiful necklace was dangling in her delicate neck. It has a purple pendant in a shape of a marshmallow.

 

         “ It’s a purple mallow.” the little girl gasped.

        “Yes and it’s only for you.” the boy smiled.

        “Arigato-ne.” the little girl smiled and she gave the boy a kiss on the cheek.

 

 

 

 

          Misaki and I were in an ice-cream parlor in the other side of Osaka and she’s currently gushing about how she’s so happy the Haku invited her to his birthday. I didn’t dare mention that Haku asked me first. As I ate my ice-cream absentmindedly I couldn’t help but think about my latest dream.

 

          “Are you listening to me, freak?” Misaki asked impatiently.

          “I’m sorry, what were you saying?” I asked Misaki breaking from my trance.

          “Tehru what are you thinking about?” Misaki asked, giving me an inquiring look.

          I sighed. “I’m sorry if I keep spacing out. I’m just thinking about my dream.”

          Misaki touched my hand concernedly. “Are you having the nightmares again?”

          I shook my head and smiled. “I don’t think it’s a nightmare actually.”

         “But it is about your past, yes?” Misaki asked curiously.

         “Hai.”

         “Tell me about it.” she commanded and I obliged.

         When I finished recounting my story, Misaki rattled me with questions that I’m asking myself too.

 

          “Who do you think the boy was?” Misaki asked.

          “I don’t know. His face is kinda blurred.” I replied picturing my dream.

          “Not even a hint of his face?” Misaki prompted me.

          “Nope.” I shook me head.

          “This is good news except that the reception of your dream .” Misaki said and I laughed. “Why couldn’t you dream with a little quality?”

          “Saki, it’s not my fault.” I laughed.

          “Oh, what about the voice don’t you recognize it at all?” she asked excitedly like we’re solving a big mystery case.

          I thought for a moment. “That’s the funny thing I do recognize the voice but it’s in the back of my mind. Like a puzzle piece I can’t get in a really huge jar.”

          “You have to remember it. This is a big clue to your past.” Misaki said. “But don’t try to force yourself, you might not remember.”

          “I know.” I agreed. “It’s been twelve years and I don’t know if I’ll recognize the voice when I hear it again.”

          “What about going to a doctor like your dad suggested?” Misaki said.

          “No.” I said sharply.

          “Okay, okay.” she said holding up her hands.

          “Gomen nasai.” I apologized. “I just don’t want to come back in that creepy place and talk to a doctor trying to burn my mind.”

          “Well doctors for the mind are a little creepy.” Misaki agreed.

          “Besides I don’t want my dad to know that I am remembering something.” I explained.

           “Why not?” she asked.

           “Because I know he’s hiding something from me.” I replied.

 

           Misaki tried to think of a plan of how we can interpret my dreams and I listened to her intently. I thought about the boy who gave me the necklace and I touched the pendant unconsciously. I vowed to find him whatever happens.

 

 

A/N:

 

   aaa the mysterious boy. Who could that be eh? >:} got to find out.

I wish my midterms will end soon so i can update more. :)) Ganbatte!! :)

 

      Comment and Subscribe. my heart to you ♥♥. arigato.