Threatened & Piggyback

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Morning!" Dahee hugged me. "Did you study yesterday?"

"Yes, I'm relieved now." I answered.

I've passed all night studying Biology. Plants here, plants there... it was very boring, but I studied that was the most important thing.

"So, here is your coat." She gave me my coat. "I'm sorry, you froze yesterday, didn't you?"

"Actually, Jimin borrowed me his coat." I looked to my hands embarrassed.

She opened her eyes wide.  

"JIMIN WHAT ????? I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" She was screaming out loud, the people who were passing us looked with a disgusteful gaze. 

"Shhh! You're too loud!" I hushed her.

"You have to tell me everything!" She insisted.

"I'll tell you in the class." I calmed her down.

"I knew it. My plan worked well!" She was singing and jumping, she was really happy, her plan was a success...

Huh? 

"Wait... which plan?" I asked her in confusion.

She opened her eyes wide, it seemed like she let that 'plan thing' come out without her noticing.

"N-Nothing." She averted her eyes, trying to avoid my question. 

"No, you.." I started talking.

"Taehyung!" She ran to Taehyung, who was a few meters behind us with the other boys. My heart automatically reacted when I saw Jimin, using his regular black cap. Somehow, he could do the impossible and get more good-looking day by day in my opinion.  

" Good morning Eunsoo." He greeted me. 

"Good morning Jimin, good morning guys." I greeted him and the other boys, or else they could think the wrong idea.

I had Jimin's coat in my hands, ready to give it to him.

"Your coat Jimin,  you forgot it yesterday." I said.

"Ah, thanks!" He wore his coat. "I froze the whole way to home yesterday."

"That's why I told you to keep it, you froze up because of me."

The other boys were with their eyes opened wide, but they didn't say anything. I looked around and saw three girls looking at me with the same expression as them, however, they had anger in their eyes instead. One of them who had wavy black hair clenched her fist. 

They must be Jimin's fangirls... why have I a bad feeling about them? 

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked me.

"Nothing." I shook my head. "Let's go, or else we will be late."

 

        **

 

"Get yourselves changed in 5 minutes!" Mr.Kwang, our P.E teacher yelled. 

We went to our changing rooms, which were in the furthest area of the school because the new changing rooms building was getting an upgrade. On the way there, I spotted the old storage building and at the same time, I spotted the tree which Jimin and I climbed yesterday to the secret room like the boys used to call it. The recent memories of that place made my lips curled upwards.

"Why are you smiling for the tree?" Dahee asked.

"Hmm?" Her voice made me turn back to reality. "For nothing."

"Okay... let's change."

"Yeah." I nodded.

We changed our regular uniforms - which consisted of a red plaid skirt and bow, a white shirt and a black coat with the logo of the school printed on it, I had black high socks on, because it was very cold to use legs - to our sports uniforms - white sweatshirt, pair of blue sport pants and white trainers.

Outside, the breeze was much colder than yesterday. I regretted I didn't bring the jacket along, the fact that I could become sick was very relevant for me that time. 

Then, I spotted four boys on the branches of the tree looking down to us and chuckling, it wasn't hard to recognise who they were.

"Are you guys skipping class?" Dahee, who had also spotted them.

"No way," Kookie said. "Our Maths teacher isn't at school today, so we came here."

"Lucky you, we are going to have the class with Mr.Kwang." Dahee sighed.

"Well, good luck for both of you." Jimin chuckled. "He's very harsh with A classes."

We joined our classmates on the games field, we were waiting for the teacher since he was very... slow. He arrived minutes after with a frown on his face.

"Alright students, since you are an A class, you should the best of the best at everything!" He scolded. "Don't let the others call you nerds just because you are an A class student!"

 I guess that he had a bad experience... 

After a long and tense silence, Mr.Kwang whistled furiously.

"You are going to start running through the whole campus, so begin!" He yelled. "RUN! RUN! RUN!"

"Alright, I'm feeling like running now." Dahee stretched her arms. "You ready?"

"Yeah, sure..." I said with less excitement.

"Let me just give my jacket to Kookie and we'll go."

"But Mr.Kwang.." I started.

"He doesn't care if we are running or not, trust me." She chuckled.

 

~ While we were running ~

 

I couldn't stop thinking about those girls and I was feeling nervous about that, it could be my imagination, perhaps they weren't looking at me. I really didn't know what to do or to think, even tough I recalled many 'plans' and theories why they were looking at me.

"Dahee?" I called her.

"Yeah?"

"Are the boys... you know... popular?"

"I don't think so, but maybe they have some admirers here and there."

 So those girls are their admirers... probably.

"Eunsoo," Dahee called my name with a panting breath. "Wait."

"Where did the energy go?" I chuckled. "I thought you felt like running today."

"Very funny," She showed me her tongue. "Go ahead without me." She sat on the ground. 

"C'mon, I'll help you." 

"Don't worry, I'll catch you later."

"Okay then." I nodded.

I st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter