Our Rainy Evening

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

웃❤유

 

"Say what??" Dahee asked in faked disbelief.

Of course she was pretending, it was on her face that she was trying to hold back her wide smile, but Hoseok and Taehyung were looking at us with an awkward surprise, unlike Jungkook that almost spat his drink. I might have guessed that probably Jimin didn't talk with them about our... moment. It was strange think about it at the moment honestly.

We climbed the tree and sat on a branch above them, as I looked up at the sky full of gray clouds, ready to pour rain at any moment. It was cold too, so the good weather was gone. 

"Guys, it's cold here!" Dahee rubbed her arms to warm herself. "Let's go somewhere cozier."

"Good idea," Jimin said. "the secret room might be warm enough."

"You guys go," Taehyung yawned. "I don't want to be there in that fluffy corner with "Oh, my sweetheart" and "Oh, I love you so much."

"Me neither," Hoseok  agreed. "Let's continue that gameplay we were playing last night, that dude with the red cap was getting too cocky."

"Yeah, he was the king of cockiness yesterday." Taehyung said and with that, they left. When we couldn't see them anymore, we exploded in laughs and giggles.

"That was so funny!" Dahee shouted. "Did you see Taehyung's face when we said those fluffy things?"

"Anyway, we should go, it's going to rain soon." Jungkook said while looking up at the sky.

"Eunsoo and I will go to the secret room" Jimin said.

"Alright, Dahee and I will go to the library," Jungkook held Dahee's hand. "This lazy person here didn't finish her homework."

I started to feel nervous even though that wasn't the first time I was spending time alone with him. I wasn't certain of how things could develop when we were alone, but I really wanted to spend time with him.

Jungkook and Dahee left the tree, but before that, Dahee told Jimin not to do anything with me. Anything. After his promise, they left. 

"Shall we go?" He asked me, while stretching his hand towards me.

"Y-Yes." I said while holding his warm hand.

"Are you cold?" He asked. "You're stuttering."

"Y-Yeah, it's cold here." I lied.

"Let's go then." Jimin smiled warmly at me, reassuring me that it was going to be okay.

 

웃❤유

 

In the secret room, Jimin rested against the wall and I sat by his side. The water drops were colliding with the glass althought it was a slight rain, sooner or later, the rain would become heavier. I liked to be on the secret room, it's warm and I had really good memories of that place. When I first drew Jimin, when the boys tried to scare us with horror stories. ~~

I smiled, that place will be forever in my heart. Anyway, there were just Jimin and I at that moment, I was nervous but relaxed at the same time - but the nervousness was winning. I knew that Jimin wouldn't do anything without my permission, but he's a boy and I'm a girl... alone in that room...

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked me.

"N-Nothing!" I said.

"I won't do anything with you Eunsoo," He smirked. "You don't need to be like that."

"I-I wasn't thinking that." I averted my eyes from him, ashamed with my thoughts.

"You liar," He chuckled. "I know that you want me and I want you too, but it's too early for that."

I sighed. I was somehow disappointed, but relieved at the same time. Without warning, Jimin pressed his lips on my forehead, as if to calm me down.

"Don't worry, our time is going to come, but until that let's just stay like this." He said with the most gentle smile I've ever seen.

"I-I don't know why I thought those things, I'm sorry." I said. 

"You don't need to apologize," He whispered. "Sometimes I think about that too."

"It's so easy to talk with you." I confessed. 

I blushed even more after my confession, but suddenly the blood left my face as I heard a thunder outside. I wasn't scared of thunders, but that one made me fall onto Jimin's arms as I flinched.

"Are you afraid of thunders?" He asked me while embracing me.

"No, but I wasn't expecting that one." I said while making myself comfortable in his arms.

"Do you want to go to the library?" He asked me. "Probably you won't listen them there."

"It's raining to much, let's stay here until it stops."

"Alright." He smiled.

 

웃❤유

 

We stayed there looking at the window and talking about everything that passed in these two days that Jimin was absent. I told him how the lunchtimes were a little bit bored without him around and so on. After that, we stayed a bit in silence, but that silence was killing me. Was I being selfish? I wanted to hear his voice everytime I want. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking to the rain, at that moment much stronger than twenty minutes ago. We were hugging, Jimin's arms were embracing me and his hands were comfortably resting on my lap. His chin was resting on the top of my head and my back were against his firm and strong, but soft chest. Jimin was so absorbed in his thoughts that I thought it would be a bad idea call him down to earth now. I stayed there, contemplating that god in earth.

"Do you want to draw me again?"  He asked me with a smirk.

That surprised me. "N-No, I was just wondering what were you thinking, you were so absorbed."

"I was just thinking in everything that happened this morning," Jimin said. "You know, our confession and our kiss."

My heart skipped a beat, that was the reason why I wanted to stay there with him - and I didn't want to go to class all soaked."

"A-And?" I said. 

"Sorry, for what I said to you on Sunday." He apologised.

"I already told you, you don't need to-" I started but he interrupted me.

"I was scared."  I opened my eyes wide as he confessed to me his worries, I couldn't believe my ears.

"Why?" I asked him in di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter