Take Care Of You

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It passed three weeks and Jimin and I were already called the cuttest couple at our school. It was weird to think that but I felt happiness everytime they said that. Even my parents agreeded. Especially my dad, he sure liked Jimin.

As usual Jimin and I, among with YooNa, Kookie, Taehyung and J-Hope went to the secret room to lunch. It became an habit. The weather was colder than two weeks ago, I mean, even colder and our uniform wasn't the type we could call warm. I wasn't feeling well that day because I slept with my window open, so lots and lots of cold breezes invaded my room. I took a pill this morning but it doesn't had effect. I surely caught a cold. I sneezed and Jimin quickly covered my legs with his coat.

- Are you okay? - he asked

- Ne. I'm okay.

- You sure aren't okay. - he said, pressing his forehead on mine - You have fever.

YooNa ran to me after she heard that.

- You should go home, EunSoo - she said - You look a little pale.

- No. I'm fine. Don't worry.

- We're not having classes for today - she said - Go home after this and rest.

- I have a reunion with the pricinpal. All the class presidents will be there. I can't miss it.

- But EunSoo--

- I have to - I said - Don't worry about me, it just a light fever. It will pass.

- You sure? - asked Kookie. I nodded.

- When is the meeting? - asked Taehyung sunbae

- It's at 15:00, but I have to be there ten minutes earlier.

I tried to get up, but a dizziness passed by me and I alomost fell if Jimin hasn't caught me.

- You're going home - he said - You're even can't walk properly.

- But I have to go --

- I'll go for you - YooNa said

- YooNa - I said with a weak voice - I'll go. I can handle it.

- Look at you - she said - You look like a zombie. You go home and rest.

- Fine - I sighed - I guess I can't go towards the tide.

- Leave it to me. I'll go to the school office and tell the secretary you're not okay.

- Do it - said Jimin - JungKook, call a taxi.

It was hard to get out from the secret room. I didn't had strenght enough to go out so J-Hope put me on his back while Taehyung helped me to cross the window and Jimin was waiting outside to catch me in a bridal style.

- I already called the taxi - said Kookie - You should go to the school's gate.

- Thanks, man - said Jimin

- Anything for my lil' sis. - he smiled at me and I couldn't not  smie back, even though it was a weak one.

- EunSoo, what do I need to do on the meeting? - asked YooNa

- Just take notes and show it to me later. And please try not to sleep.

- Leave it to me.

We went to the school gate to wait for the taxi. Jimin was carrying me in bridal style, ignoring my prostests and the glances that the students gave to us. He was so gentle to me, no doubt he's the most incredible boy in the world, at least for me.

The taxi arrived and Jimin put me carefully in it and gave my address to the ahjussi. We only took five minutes to arrive at my house. Then, I opened the door. There was no one at home since my parents were working and today they'll get late.

- Take a shower and wear some warm clothes - Jimin said - I'll make a chicken soup for you.

- Can you cook? - I asked, suspiciously because Kookie had told me that Jimin can't cook a single meal. 

- Ne - He said with a weird voice - Chicken soup is easy to make.

- Araso. - I chuckled -  I'll take a shower then.

I walked upstairs to my room and grabbed a baby-blue pajama and slippers since I wouldn't go out. In the bathroom, I took a quick shower because I was feeling a bit dizzy and also because I was drenched in sweat. My mom had some pills in the closet so I took one and went downstairs. A smoke was invading the house, I started to feel worried about Jimin and the kitchen. Poor kitchen. I entered on the kitchen, now fully of smoke. The smoke was so intense that I couldn't even see Jimin.

- Jimin? - I asked.

- Ah EunSoo - he coughed

- Are you okay?

- Ne, why shouldn't I be?

- There's smoke everywhere.

- No! The chicken soup! - he screamed and ran to the oven where the chicken soup's water was boiling. Meanwhile I opened the window to let the smoke get out. Minutes passed, the smoke was going to the street and I could see Jimin resting his back against the fridge. His head was down.

- Mian - he said with a ad voice - But I don't know how to make chicken soup.

- It's okay.

- I'm such a bad boyfriend. I can't even take care of you.

I make the distance between us disappear and put my arms around his back into a tight hug. My head softly rested on his firm chest. I could hear his heart beating fast. I smiled at his acting. He cares about me so badly. How could I not be happy just for that acting?

- Don't say that. You're an amazing boyfriend. It's okay if you can't cook. 

- Still - he said - I can't take care of you like you should be treated.

- That's not true - I softly said - You're here, aren't you? In my opinion, a bad boyfriend wouldn't even visit his girlfriend.

- You sure?

- I think so.

He put his arms around my waist, retrieving an hug. I felt so happy that moment, I even wished that time stops. I mean, how couldn't I be happy? I have an amazing boyfriend who really cares about me. I looked in his shining eyes, so wonderfully smiling at me, those eyes that made my heart flutter everytime I looked at them.

- Can you teach me how to make a chicken soup? - he asked.

- I can do it.

- No, you're sick and I'm sure I can do it well this time.

- Araso - I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter