Introduction

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up at 6 a.m and get out of my bed to take a shower and to brush my teeth. I was feeling really happy for some reason, it was like that day would be another great day and that encouraged me a lot. I returned to my room to wear my uniform and made my hair into a french braid after that.

As I look at the window, the sun was slowly appearing over the horizon, illuminating the sky in shades of pink and orange, with some clouds here and there, the city was waking up too, the streets lights were turning off and the cars slowly appeared on the roads. This city view was something that always inspired me to do the most things I did. 

I went downstairs to the kitchen to eat, my mother was making my breakfast - toast and orange juice since my stomach was really sensitive in the mornings. 

"Morning sweetheart." My mother greeted me.

"Morning mother," I said." Where's father?"

"Oh, he's still sleeping." She chuckled. "You know well how your father is when he comes home late."

My parents were a really busy couple and sometimes they had to work until late so I could only see them more often at breakfast. It was kinda lonely being there without them since I have no brothers or sisters, nor even a pet. I looked at the white clock on the wall. It was around five past seven a.m and I was supposed to be in ten minutes at the bus stop to catch up Dahee.

I took one last bite to my toast and ran to the living room where my bag was.

"Why are you so stressed?" My mother asked. "It's still early."

"I'm done!" I said to my mother.

"Already?" My mother looked surprised. "I'm not finished to take you to school yet."

"You don't need to, I have company."

"Who's it? A girl?" My mother raised an eyebrow. "Or a boy?"

I stayed there looking at her face searching for a single point of disinterest but what I only found was a pure feeling of joy and fun.

"It's a girl I met yesterday. She's my classmate."

"Alright, hurry up." She gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I know."

I put on my shoes and closed the door. It was a good weather to walk to school but since Dahee wanted to go by bus, I ran to the bus stop. As I arrived there, Dahee was nowhere to be seen so I sent her a message.

It was a bit windy, but I waited for her just a few moments more because I saw her running towards me. As always, she looked pretty with nothing much on her face, just a little bit of slight make-up.

"Hi, Eunsoo!" She hugged me.

"Hi!" 

"Ready for school?"

I stayed in silence. It passed three weeks since I showed a wrong side of me towards my classmates and they had seen me as a rude girl since then, I didn't talk with them and they didn't talk with me since that so it was a little bit of an awkward situation between me and my classmates. Feeling my hesitation to answer her question, she hugged me once again.

"It'll be fine, and for to challenge yourself, why don't you introduce yourself properly to our classmates today?"

I opened my eyes wide, that question made me feel as if I were going to faint, I really thought if she went crazy.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She nodded seriously.

I only replied with a sigh.

She was right, I should introduce properly to my classmates. They usually hesitated in talking with me, because there was a rumour around the class that I was a rude and arrogant girl, that wasn't true, but they have their reasons

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter