Dreamed About This

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunsoo

 

Dahee and Jungkook left after lunch. They insisted to stay with me, but I really wanted to be alone. Plus, they needed some time together since they were a couple now. After washing the dishes, I started cleaning the kitchen, then the living room, my room and around 7 p.m., I had cleaned the entire house. I was tired and yet it was good to waste my energy and not think about anything but get things clean. I took a shower and gave the dinner to Zelo, he ate a lot because I didn't feed him the whole evening. I ate something too even though I didn't have much appetite. I went upstairs and put Zelo on his bed. I was afraid of being assaulted or something, but I didn't want to call anyone, it was silly of me to be scared. I just turned the lights off after locking every door and window and threw myself on the bed, waiting for the dreamland to welcome me.

I dreamed about him. His chocolate eyes looking to mine, his strong arms around me, ready to protect me from everything and his lips, oh his lips... they were whispering sweet words to me, although I couldn't hear clearly. His lips approached from mine, sealing us in a passionate kiss. Although I couldn't speak, my heart started talking, answering him all his questions.

Do you love me? 

Yes, I love you.

Can you tell me that once again?

I love you, Jimin. 

I woke up at 6 a.m. My heart was still fluttering about my dream, I really wished that wasn't a dream though. I took a quick shower and returned to my room where I wore my uniform. Then, I went downstairs with Zelo and gave him breakfast while I was eating mine. When it was time to go to school, I put Zelo on his little house. I didn't want to leave him free around the house. He could hurt himself or something. 

"Sorry Zelo," I smiled apologetically at the furball. "I can't let you free, there's carrots and water so you won't be hungry or thirsty. See you later."

I locked the door and headed to the bus stop. I decided to go by bus because it was cold and it could rain at any moment. I put my headphones and get on the bus. I sat on the bench and looked at the window. All that time, I didn't want to think about yesterday's events, but unfortunately, I had to make a plan.

How am I gonna stay away from Jimin?

Ignore him it's impossible.

Should I pass the break time at the library?

Yeah, that's a good plan.

But how am I going to the library without being caught by Dahee? 

I put my bag in my locker and only took off my English book and notebook, pencil case and fixed my glasses. My eyes were a little itchy that morning so I decided to leave the lenses at home. I headed to my classroom, but abruptly stopped and hid behind the vending machine. Dahee and the boys were next to their classroom's door. Although it was on the other side of the hall, I could be easily spotted. There was no sight of Jimin, but I couldn't stay with them. He could have gone to the restroom or something. He could return while I was talking with them.

Alright Eunsoo, time to use your brain. Dahee and the boys are next to that plant that can hide me from their eyes for some time.

So you have to run or use someone to make they think you were absent-mind and didn't notice them. 

And for my happiness, He did it. A classmate of mine was just heading to the classroom at the perfect time her name was... Han Hyemi? When she was near me, I greeted her. She was cute and younger than me and she was always asking me to help her with questions. I asked her if she was having difficulties with her homework and then we started talking. We got in the classroom by the second door and I tried really hard not to look at Dahee, I guess they didn't look at me, I mean, that's what I hoped for.

"Eunsoo," Hyemi said. "Why aren't you with Dahee or those guys?"

Oh crap.

"I just haven't done my homework, I'll talk to them later," I lied. "If I talk with them now, I would get distracted."

Hyemi sat on her seat to talk with other classmates of mine, so I walked to my seat and took the books from my bag. I didn't finish the homework yesterday, so it wasn't a total lie. I started to complete what I left undone on the previous night. Then, Dahee entered the classroom and sat next to me. I could see the confusion in her eyes.

"I didn't see you get in." She said.

"Oh, I forgot to make the homework so I'm finishing it." I chuckled.

"You?" She raised an eyebrow. "You forgot your homework?"

"Yeah" I looked at my book.

"The world is going to end!" She dramatically said.  "Eunsoo forgot her homework!"

"Ah shut up" I chuckled. 

Teacher Chan came in a few moments after, we bowed to him and he started talking about the homework, the upcoming test, blah blah blah. I was really absent-mind, unlike Dahee. For the first time, I saw her concentrated on class, taking notes on the subject. Maybe Jungkook had some influence on it. Yeah, that must be that. The class was almost ending and Mr.Chan had an announcement to do since he's our head teacher. So, when we finished the exercises and corrected them, Mr. Chan spoke.

"Alright students," He said. "As you all know, this week it'll be selected the class presidents. So, if you have someone in mind, you have to tell her or his name on Wednesday. That day, all the classes from this school will do the same thing as us. That's all for now."

"I'll choose you!" Dahee whispered to me.

"And I'll choose you!" I whispered back to her.

We smiled at each other. After making a bow to the teacher, we get out the classroom and went to the bench that was near to a window. Through it, I could see the game field and some students having P.E. Poor people, I thought. Then, Dahee grabbed my hand to make me sit next to her.

"It was because of Jimin right?"  She whispered.

"W-What??" I asked perplexed.

"You didn't greet us this morning because of him," She explained. "Because he said you should stay away from each other, right?"

"I guess so" I sighed.

"I really don't understand that guy!" She shouted.

"I don't mind it, it's okay" I tried to calm her down.

"But I do! You shouldn't stay away just because he wants you to!"

"Let him be, I can survive" I chuckled.

"But I can't," She si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter