A Start

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The teacher entered the classroom and I followed him with my legs wobblling - no, my WHOLE BODY was wobbling - I was so nervous that my heart was beating so fast, I truly thought that I was going to faint there. As always, I was being over dramatic.

Can I just run away to an inhabited island or something?

That's not a bad idea...

Oh for god's sake, Eunsoo you're definitely a coward.

Firstly, my classmates looked at the teacher and then at me, they seemed surprised somehow. I didn't recognize anyone from my previous school even though I had seen some of the previous school mates this morning. From the bottom of my heart, I was glad because my old schoolmates weren't people we could call... the friendly type.

 "Who's she?" I heard some of them whispering.

Here we go...  

"Good morning students," The teacher said. "We have a new student, Miss Lee Eunsoo," He was checking the list. "Miss Lee, can you introduce yourself to your classmates?"

There was a huge moment of silence inside the classroom, only the sounds from outside could be heard, my classmates were silently waiting for my words, but I was so nervous that I couldn't face them. I didn't know what to say or what to do, my mind was blank.

Say something you coward! Don't be like this!

"Miss Lee?"

More silence. I wanted this day to end as fast as possible. The words were stuck on my throat, but something was keeping them there. I started to feel my hands getting sweaty and my knuckles were visibly white as a result of the strength I was making.

"Well," The teacher sighed breaking the long awkward silence. "Apparently Miss Lee doesn't want to introduce herself. You can sit next to Miss Jang."

As I was walking towards my seat, all of my classmates were looking at me. It was my fault for making them look at me like that, after all, if only I were able to introduce myself as a normal person.

Great, now they're probably thinking that I'm impolite as hell. 

"She's so rude." One girl whispered. "How couldn't she not say anything?"

"I know right. Is she one of those snob girls or something?" Whispered another.

"I don't think so."

The class itself wasn't productive since it was the first class of the year so the students and also the teacher were just introducing themselves. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter