Movie Session

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❀ 

 

Nothing was better than a long shower after a day walking around. I put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a black sweater. Because I was too full of that day's meals, I just grabbed a berries flavoured water bottle and went back to my room, where I cleaned Zelo's cage and fed the small animal.

It was my first time spending the night alone, there was always at least one of my parents at home during the night, but at that moment it was just me and Zelo. I felt kind of scared and when I was afraid of something, I tended to get overdramatic.

"What if someone tried to assault the house when I'm sleeping?" I mumbled. "What if a serial killer comes to my room and kills me?" 

Because I couldn't get those thoughts out of my head, I sent a text to Dahee.

Floflo[Guess who's alone tonight?]

After a few second waiting - because she was online - she replied.

BongBONGY[You?]

BongBONGY[Why??]

FloFlo[My parents went to my aunt's place.]

FloFlo[I'm alone until Tuesday x.x]

BongBONGY[For real?]

BongBONGY[o.ô]

BongBONGY[Aren't u scared?]

FloFlo[I never stayed alone at night, of course, I'm scared x.x]

BongBONGY[Do u want me to go there?]

FloFlo[Your mother won't be mad? >..<']

BongBONGY[Nah, she actually wants to spend time alone with my dad..]

BongBONGY[If u know what I mean..]

FloFlo[...Okay...]

BongBONGY[Give me 10 and I'm there :D]

 

 

While I was waiting for her, I my laptop and watched some new music videos, among them, was BTOB and a new group called GOT7.

"Ah~ Minhyuk you're the best!" I sighed as I watched for the second time BTOB's music video. "Sungjae, so charming and yet so goofy."

I was about to watch B.A.P's new music video - which I was very excited about - when the doorbell rang. I climbed the stairs and opened the door. Dahee was already wearing her pyjama, a light pink sweater with a panda printed on it and a pair of white pants with black circles.

"I came with my mom." She noticed my confusion.

"Thank you for coming." I hugged her. 

"There's no need to thank me." She laughed. "Thinking about it, it's going to be our first sleepover!"

"Yes!" I laughed. "Let's go to my room." 

We went upstairs to my room, she stood at the door admiring my room. "Your room sure it's cute!"

"Yeah, I decorated it this summer." I said while holding Zelo.

"So, did you enjoy the date?" She asked me.

"It was perfect," I sighed.

"You two really match." She giggled.

"And how was your date?" I asked her.

"Mine?" She raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yeah, you followed me around with Kookie, so it was kind of a date, I think."

She remained quiet with her eyes wide open as if getting the words in her head. Gradually, her cheeks got a light shade of pink.

"I didn't think about that earlier, I was too focused on spying on you... ahhh" She screamed, startling me. "I went a date with Kookie!"

Such happiness is not that normal in this neighbourhood, but that can be settled later.

"Jimin was so cool," She said. "He told you his feelings with all honesty, I thought that it was very romantic."

"I'm glad he did that," I sighed. "I guess that my first date couldn't have gone better."

"Your date was really simple, I thought something like having lunch in a romantic restaurant and some flowers." 

"The restaurant was pretty cool." I giggled. "Maybe flowers it's a little too much on a first date."

"Sorry, I was just planning my date with Kookie," She sighed. "If that will gonna happen someday."

"I'm sure it will." I hugged her. "Trust me."

Dahee looked at my laptop and screamed. "O.M.G, were you going to watch that without me?!"

"You came right on time, it was just loading." I laughed.

"Let's watch together,  I'm feeling so nervous because the teasers were so good!" She whined.

"I know right." I pressed the 'Play' button and the so awaited music video started.

 

(◑_◑)

 

After the video stopped, we kept on looking at the black screen of my laptop.

"Why???" Dahee jumped to my bed in denial. "Why Himchan had to commit suicide?!"

"Poor Zelo almost kissed that girl and then she's set on fire." I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter