Getting Late for Class

True Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

▲▼

 

What is he doing?

Jimin was looking at me with those chocolate melting eyes, those eyes I couldn’t resist. They were so deep that I thought I could be lost in them - and I would love to do that. The thought of why he was there kept rolling in my head, he told me he didn’t want to stay close to me for a while and in that moment, he was there, holding my wrist tight. I guess his “let's stay away from each other for a while “ was a short period of time. 

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

"Just come with me." He said while averting his sight from me, he seemed a little uncomfortable.

"But I have to –" I was about to refuse his offer when I was suddenly interrupted by Hyemi.

"I-it’s okay!" She said. "You can go, I will ask Changyu when he returns"

Jimin took me out of the classroom still holding my wrist, he ignored our small group who looked at us with shock and surprise.

"Hey Jimin!" Dahee shouted from her seat next to Jungkook. "Where do you think you're going with my angel??"

Regardless Dahee's complaints, Jimin ignored as well. Not only her but also all the students who were looking at us. I was feeling so happy and relieved, with a slight feeling of shame because of the way he was acting in front of those people. I almost forgot how good it was feeling his warm fingers on my skin and that electricity. He was holding my hand so tight like he didn’t want me to go away, honestly, I wouldn’t do that. My skin was burning and my heart racing, I mean, my natural state when Jimin was near.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

He didn’t reply to me, just kept on walking to nowhere. We crossed the whole second year’s hallway and turned to an empty one. There was another hallway, but that one was smaller than the others. I looked at a door when it said «Cleaning Supplies». As far as I knew, the cleaning ladies were on service Mondays and Fridays only. Meaning, that hallway was perfect to have a talk, and Jimin knew it. He stopped in front of a narrow window and through that window, I could see the changing rooms and the tree we used to enter on the secret room.

The first school bell rang, which meant that all the students must go to their classrooms in fifteen minutes if not, they have another bell, five minutes of tolerance, but the teachers won’t be happy. I never entered a classroom before the second school bell, but that must be really uncool to get scolded by the teachers.

"The classes are starting," I said. "We must go back."

"I can't let you go now." He said with a determined frown.

"W-Why?" I was taken aback by his sudden behavior. 

"Because I want to talk with you," He said. "About what happened on Sunday."

"C-Can we talk later?" I averted my eyes to somewhere else but Jimin. "I really don’t want to skip class." Actually, it didn’t matter if I got late for class. I wanted to spend more time  Jimin although my parents would get mad. Really mad. Nonetheless, I wanted to talk to him and heard what he had to say.

Jimin finally let go my hand and started walking back and forth, as if to calm himself down. His expression was serious and soft at the same time, not talking about his melting eyes. It was too much perfection for me, I might even look like a creep at the moment, that would be very unpleasant so to avoid getting weird attention, I looked at the window.

"Do you hate me that much?" He asked suddenly.

"W-What?" I looked at him in astonishment, I wasn't expecting that question.

"Do you hate me?" He repeated.

"O-Of course not!" I answered with surprise, never in my life I would feel hatred for such a person as Jimin.

"So why are you ignoring me so bad?" He asked. "You’re not even looking at me."

"Y-You told me to stay away from you, so..." My voice trembled a little, those events on Sunday still affected me good.

"But right now, I want you near, close to me." He approached me. "I saw you and those boys walking so close to you this morning." 

"Did you?" I said, no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter