Chapter 2

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

 

Narrator POV

      The bell rings stating that the school time was over. Ji Min packed all of her stuff and walked home when there's wasn’t any more students lingering around the school. Being covered with bruises and cuts made her walk slowly. When she reached home, Ji Min walked as slowly and quietly as possible so that ahjumma wouldn’t notice and make a fuss about her injuries. 

      Before Ji Min could reach her front door, there was a voice calling out for her.  

Your P.O.V

      Slowly, I turned and saw ahjumma walking towards me. She gasps when she saw my current condition.

      "Omo! Ji Min! What happened? Who did this to you?" she asked as she roamed my body and search for any serious injuries.

      "Nothing Ahjumma. I just fell down at school. Nothing to worry about." I looked at the ahjumma eyes, hoping she will believe it. 

       "Kim Ji Min. It's better for you to tell the truth. Or else I will call the school and ask what happened." Ahjumma said with a stern voice. 

       Although Ahjumma has the kind heart and lovely smile, but the kind heart and lovely smile will disappear once she serious or mad. She can turn into a devil. I MEAN IT. 

       "I may or may not been bullied?" It turned  into a  question more than a statement. Hey, I’m scared okay? Who knows what will she do? 

       SIGH 

       Okay, here comes trouble~. Dear Mom and Dad, I will see you soon. I happy that I can spent time with both of you now. Dear God, thank you for giving me this happiness although it was a short time.

       "Let's get it treated or it will get infected later. Then lets have dinner together okay? I made your favorite, Kimchi."

 

Meanwhile in EXO planet. 

      "Hyungs, do we really need to go?" Sehun asked with a frown shown on his face. 

        "Yes, Sehun. We have to go. Don't you remember what the professor said just now?"

 

Flashback 

        EXO sat quietly while waiting for Professor in his office. A few moment later, the man finally come in. The atmosphere was tense. Everyone, even the playful Chanyeol could sense it, indicating that serious matter had happened. 

        He sighed. Why is this happening now? When they needed it the most. He finally decided to tell everything.

        "MAMA is weakening." He spoke. 

        "What?!" "You're kidding right?!" "NO! It can't be!" Various voices was heard. 

        "Guys, listen! If all of you keep screaming, how will you know on how to safe MAMA. So just shush and listen" Silence.

        "Good. Now, just keep calm. MAMA will be die IF we didn't take any action. So, will you guys listen to me?" EXO nodded. 

        "As we all know, MAMA is the source of our planet. So, if anything happen to MAMA the planet will be be affected. So, I did my own research, and there's a way to safe MAMA."

        "How?" Kris asked. There's no way that he will let MAMA die. He willing to do whatever it takes to save MAMA even sacrificing his own life. 

        "I found out that MAMA can be saved if we be able to find the Black Pearl." He explained. 

       "What Black Pearl? A pearl with a black colour?" Chanyeol said, confused. 

     "Black pearl is not an ordinary pearl. It has the power of life that provide enough energy for a long ti-"

       "Then, what are we waiting for. Let's find it, Professor." Xiumin said.

       "I found it. But the problem is, the Black Pearl is in human body" He sighed. That's one big problem.

       "Why is that pearl will be inside of a human body?" Sehun asked. 

       "I don't even know why. But, in order to save MAMA, we have to do it." He said. 

       "Do what?"

       "We have to take the Black Pearl from the human" Suho answered, knowing that's the only way to safe MAMA. Take the Black Pearl and bring it to MAMA. 

 

End of Flashback. 

 

       "But hyung, it's on earth. How are we gonna find it? You know that earth is a terrible place. And that earthlings are weak!" Sehun whined and pouted. He hated it when he had to be away from home.

       "Try to adapt to it Sehun. We have to deal with it in order to save MAMA. Don't you want to save our people? It's always been your dream right? To become a hero? Now is your chance.  " Luhan said, trying to persuade Sehun. 

       "Fine! But, if we can’t find it, then we’re going home!" 

       "Araso Sehunnie~" Luhan sang while ruffling Sehun's hair. 

       "Yah, both of you. Go back to your seat. We’re gonna take off in few minute." Kris said. 

        They begin the search find the Black Pearl in a planet called . . .

 

         Earth. 

      

         

 

Second chapter is out! Sorry for the boring chapter and grammar mistake. English is not my first language.

Subcribe if you like!

Please comment and tell me about it. 

XoXo