Chapter 14

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

Your POV
          It was a weeks ago that EXO and I were employed. Nothing much happened excluding that I got bullied with Hyuna and her doll. Other than that, it was awesome days.
          I decided to introduce EXO to Infinite oppas since they were my only family. Eventhough we’re not blood related, we still considered that we are family. When they finally meet, I could felt the tense aura mostly between EXO and Myungsoo oppa. Tsk, childish much?
          “Well, since everyone is here, how about both of you introduce each other?” I asked but all I get was a complete silent. Do they hate each other that much?
          “Guess, I have to do that huh? Okay, well Infinite, this is EXO. The oldest, Xiumin, Luhan Kris, Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Tao, Kai and Sehun. And EXO, this is Infinite, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong. Say hello!” I said while beamed.
          “Since the intro has been made, let’s get straight to the point. What’s the relation between all of you?”
          *Do you have to do that?!* I thought
End of POV

Kris POV
           When Ji Min done introduced everyone, I decided to asked the question that been bothering me since the first day we meet Myungsoo. Not that I didn’t believe Ji Min but, something’s off with that Myungsoo guy.
I thought that it’s just my imagination but when all of Infinite were here, the insecure feeling within me were increase and we decided to asked them what’s the relation between Infinite and Ji Min.
Flashback
           “Is something bothering you Kris?” Suho asked.
           “Nothing. I’m just tired. We haven’t find black pearl and we’ve been 3 weeks on earth and haven’t found anything yet. It just make me stressed.” I said.
           “Relax Kris. I’m sure that we will found it eventually. Don’t stress yourself.”
           “Guess so. Thanks Suho.” I smiled. I wonder what will happened when Suho’s won’t here. He can be the leader alone.
           “There’s something else right?”
How does he knows? Is he is a psychic or what?
           “There’s nothing that you can hide from me Kris. You’re like an open book. Now, what is bothering you?” Suho asked seriously. Guess I have to tell him than.
           “It’s Myungsoo. Something off with that guy since the first day we meet him. I couldn’t point it out what but something off with his aura.” Yes. That’s my special ability. I can feel someone’s else aura.
           “So, you felt it too?”
Both of us turned toward the hallway and Sehun were standing there, with a glass of milk in his hand.
           “You haven’t sleep yet?” I asked.
           “No. In fact, all of us were still awake. But Ji Min is asleep don’t worry I’ve checked on her.” He said. I sigh in relieved.
           “Do you felt it too Sehun?”
           “Yup. Same with me, something’s off with that Myungsoo guy.” He said.
           “And I can’t read his mind.” Luhan walked out from his room. Soon after, all of them sat with us in th living room. I bet Luhan heared our conversation and decided to tell the others.
           “I can’t read his mind either. As if he’s blocking me from entering his mind.” Luhan said with serious expression.
           “So, what should we do now?” Lay asked after a moment of silent.
           “We have to ask him directly than.” I said.
End of flashback

 

           “Well, we were friends first of all. We meet when baby girl just moved in next to me. She’s from Incheon and she has no friends. So I decided to become her friend and introduce her to my other friends.” Myungsoo said.
           “We found out that she will enroll the same school with us. Everything were fine but one day, she were beaten. She has bruised all around her body.” Hoya said with sadnees in his eye.
           *She been bullied?*
           “Since than, we promise that we’ll protect noona. But, something’s happened and we have to leave noona all alone. But now that we’re back, we can protect noona again!” that Sungjong guy said while smiling like idiot.
End of POV

D.O POV
           *Protect her? That should be MY job to protect her!* Baekhyun hyung shouts. I bet that Luhan hyung couldn’t stand all the shouting in his mind and decided to share that with all of us.
           *Do you have to shout? Can’t you talk slowly? By the way what do you mean by ‘it should be YOUR job to protect her’? Since I’m the leader, I’m should be the one who protect her.* Suho hyung asked while glared at Baekhyun hyung.
           *Suho? You too? I thought you’re mature enough and obviously it will be ME that should protect her.* Xiumin hyung exclaim. Why they all acting childish?
           *Knock it off guys! Stop being childish. ALL of us will protect her. I still didn’t believe that Myungsoo guy. Heck all of them. Never let your guard down. I have a bad feeling about them.* Kris Hyung said.
           *Me too.* Kai said showing support.
           *Me three.* I said. I always felt something everytime one of the Infinite around me. How should I say, bad and dark feeling? I’ll always felt uneasy, jumpy around Infinite mostly Myungsoo.
           *Finally, someone that mature enough. Let’s pretend that we believe their story and act normal. Deal?*
           *Deal!*
          
“Are you okay?” Dongwoo asked
           “What do you mean by that?” Tao asked while narrowed his eye. If looks could kill.
           “Well, all of you keep silent after we told about Ji Min and us. As if you were thinking.”
           “Or it’s like all of you were talking in your mind.” Myungsoo said.
          

           That feeling. It’s back. That hatred feeling. It’s surround us. I could feel Kai tense up beside me. My palm started to sweat. I could see sweat on Xiumin’s hyung forehead as if he’s at the sauna. Just who is this Myungsoo guy? Is this all coincidence or. .
           I snapped back into reality when Myungsoo asked the question that could revealed our identity.
         “So, we’re done telling you about us. Now, why are you staying in baby girl house?”

 

Sehun’s voice ring in our head
            *How the he knows about that?*

And the maknae make the biggest mistake : Cursing
 

End of POV

*****************************************************************************************************
Hello there my lovely subscribers! ^^,
Thank you for keep staying with me & still supporting this story till now.
I have some bad news to tell you. T.T
I will continue my studies & my senior told me that there will be no wifi connection!!!
Andwae!!! How can I live??!! (And I’ve been addicted with Superstar SMTOWN that need wifi conection!! I’m doomed!)
So, I’ve been thinking.
Did anyone want to be the co-author? So that this story will continue.
Or should I leave it on Hiatus?
Tell your opinion and upvote! Hehe Kamsa!
Forgive me for my bad grammar.
(Btw, have you watched MAMA award? I’m crying cause my precious SuJu didn’t won even 1 AWARD!!)

 

Co-author requirement
*Good in english
*willing to write ot12xoc