Chapter 7

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

Your POV

                   The next day, I woke up from the chirping of birds. Nice way to start my day. I sat up and stretched my body. Everything was fine until I saw a pile of books on the table. All the books and papers were scattered on the table. Assignments. Argh! Why do I have to look at that table?! With heavy steps, I went to the bathroom. When I was done, I only wore a simple shirt and shorts. Since that I lived with a group of aliens, I have to make them breakfast right? Taking out the ingredients, I started to cooked pancakes. Well, let's hope that they’ll be okay with this recipe. Then, I heard someone’s voice.

 

D.O POV 

                   I woke up with a rumbling stomach, indicating that I was hungry. When I walked to the kitchen, I smelled something delicious. So, I decided to check what was that smell cause it made me more hungrier. In the kitchen, Ji Min was busy doing something. When she turned, she noticed that I was standing at the door. 

                   "Oh D.O, you're awake?" She asked. I just nodded and walked toward her. I saw something round on the plate. I was about to touch that thing when someone stopped me.

                   "Don't. It's still hot. Wake the others up, then we’ll eat breakfast." She ordered.

                   "Why? Can't we eat first then wake them up? I'm hungry." I whined. Hey, don't blame me. I haven’t ate since we landed on earth. 

                   "Wake them up or else no food for you"

                   "Fine! Sheesh" I stomped my foot like a child who didn't get what he wants. The house shook a little and Ji Min yelled in panic while reminding the rules. 

                   "Yah!! I told you no powers in the properties!!" 

                   "Well, first I'm doing this inside not outside the properties. You told us not to use our power outside the house. And that's the fastest way to wake them up cause I'm lazy and hungry!" I yelled back, emphasize the outside word. 

                   "Sheesh, you don't have to shout at me." She mumbled while pouted. She's looks cute! I looked away. I could feel my face getting red. But I have to admit that she does look cute.

                   After a long time, the boys finally woke up after I stamped several times on the floor. Finally!!

 

Your POV

                   The boys walked towards the table while I set the table up. Thank God that the table is big enough for us. Perhaps you're wondering how a girl like me who live alone have a big dining table, well it's all thanks to the Ahjumma. She gave it to me so that I can use it when I throw a party. Yeah right. Party. Maybe next time.

                    When they sat on the table, they were confused about the foods on the table. I sat between Kris and Suho. The leaders of EXO. Or should I say "Omma and Appa" of EXO. When I was about to eat, I could feel the stares coming from the boys.

                    "What's wrong? Is there something wrong with the food?" I asked.

                    "Nothing… Just, what is this?" Tao asked while picked up one of flat pancakes.

                    "That's pancake, Tao. Don't you know?"

                    "Pan what? Does that mean this thing is made from a pan? How could that be?" D.O asked with the big eyes of his. Curiosity written all over his face.

                    "No.  It was make from starch-based batter. Come on, try it."

                    "It's delicious!! Wow, I didn't know this pan-whatever thing would taste so good!" Chanyeol screamed with his goofy smiles.

                    "Ji Min sshi, can you teach us how to make this pan…cake?" Lay shyly asked. Gosh! Stop smiling with your dimple!!

                    "Erm… yeah, sure." I replied. I kept my expression as blank as I could. But I could felt my face flush.

                    "Ji Min sshi, thank you for preparing breakfast for us. We're really grateful." Suho said.

                    I snapped back to reality while fangirling Lay's dimples. Here we go again, I told them to stop the formalities but they still call sshi.

                    "Suho, what did I tell you? Stop using the formalities. Just call me by my name. JI MIN." I emphasized my name. Then, I realized that they were wearing the same clothes that they wore yesterday. Not that they didn't have fashion sense, but with that kind of clothes, they'll attract even more attention towards them.

                    "I want to ask something. Don't you have any other clothes?"

                    "Why?" Tao asked with pancake in his mouth.

                    "Well, sorry but your clothes. It seems…how should I say? Has no fashion sense? It's making you more obvious that you're from another planet." I told my opinion. Well, that's kind of true though.

                    "What!? Have no fashion sense!? Hey, this is the newest fashion at EXO Planet. And WE are the first to have the honour to wear this clothing and there you say that WE don't have fashion sense?! How could you!" Tao said in anger.

                    "W-well I-I-I'm sorry. I-I thought that by wearing that clothes will make it more obvious that you're from another planet cause on earth, we don’t dress like that." I said while stuttering. Mental note, don't mess with Tao.

Tao POV

                    Damn Tao. What have you done? She stuttering while talking. She must be really scared. I didn't mean to shout at her. I'm such a jerk. She just trying to help us and here I am, shouting at her for giving her opinion. Nice one Tao. 

                    I walked toward her when she was still sitting on her chair. At that moment, I gave her my panda hug. I feel guilty for shouting at her. I just wanted to show my guilt to her. 

                    Vanilla. Kai's right. She does has a nice scent. When I asked him how it felt when he hugged Ji Min yesterday, he just said one thing. Vanilla. Guess he talked about her scent. I could feel her freeze under me. Cute.

                    "I'm sorry. I didn't mean too." I whispered at her ear.

                    "Y-yeah. I-it's okay. It's my fault anyway." She said.

                    "It's not your fault Ji Min. You were just want to help us but he’s just being a brat." Kris ge said.

                     "Do you have to say that infront of her ge?" He just made me look like the bad guy infront of her!

                    "Ge? Isn't that Chinese? You know how to speak chinese?" She asked with her big eyes.

                    "Yes. All of the EXO-M members can speak chinese. But me and Xiumin ge aren’t that fluent since we started a bit later then the others." Chen ge said.

                    "Really?! Great! I always wanted to learn chinese but no one could teach me. Since you're here you can teach me right?!" She asked excitedly.

                    "Sure Ji Min. Of course we would help you. Right ge?" I asked while putting my arm on her shoulder. I could see her face become red.

 

Your POV

                    I asked if they did bring their other clothes. When they brought out their clothes, all I could say was  it's time to shop for new clothes.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note

Sorry for the late update again. I know I'm not a nice author cause I didn't update everyday.

Been really busy . I'm sorry T.T

Hope this chapter will satiesfied you.

Thanks to japankoreachina & afink_exo for the upvote!

Please Comment and upvote if you want!

And to all the subscribers, thanks for subscribe the story!! I really really grateful cause

my story is not that great and you willing to subscribe to it!

THANK YOU!!

Till the next chapter!