Chapter 13

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

Your POV

        What does oppa mean?”

I froze at my spot. How am I suppose to answer that? I thought that they learn EVERYTHING. Including the oppa word.

                 “I thought you already learned everything from your Professor?”

                 “Well, yes. But what I mean is what does the word oppa really mean? Cause from what I learned, if you have an older brother, then you supposed to call him oppa. But, I believed that the Myungsoo guy is not your brother right? So, I’m confused why are you calling him oppa when he doesn’t have relation with you?” Suho asked.

                 “Erm. . How can I say this? Okay. Listen. What you’ve learned is true. But, when a girl call other man ‘oppa’, it implies that she trust him like she trusts her parents and she allows him to take care of her. Also, when a girl is calling a man ‘oppa’, it shows that they were close to each other. Also, it show respect toward someone older. (I don’t know if this is right. Sorry. T.T)

There’s few ‘ohh’ and ‘ahh’ before someone decided to break it.

                 “Do you trust Myungsoo that much?” Luhan asked with sadness in his voice.

                 “What do you mean by that?”

                 “Like you said just now. A girl will call other man ‘oppa’ when she trusts him like her parents. You called Myungsoo oppa. That means you trust him that much. I can’t help but felt jealous towards him. Can’t you trust me? Us? We’ll take care of you”

How can I answer this? It’s not that I didn’t trust them but I admit that it’s hard open up with someone or in my case 12 boys easily. So, I have to be honest right?

                 “Yes. I didn’t trust all of you.”

End Of POV

 

Chen POV

    When those 7 words slipped out of , my heart hurts a lot. Like I been stabbed. Yes, we just want to use her so that our mission will be more easier, it’s still hurt.

                 “But, that doesn’t mean I will not trust you all forever.” She said. What does she means by that?

                 “Look, I admit that it’s not easy for me to open up with someone after what had happened. If you want my trust, then earn it. Who knows? Maybe I’ll trust you more then Myungsoo oppa.” She said while smiling.

                 “So, all we have to do is, we have to make you trust us so that you can call us oppa then?” Jongin says. If that the case, I wonder how long does it takes to make her call us oppa? I can’t wait that long. Then, I realise something.

                 “But Ji Min, you have to call us oppa even you like it or not.” I said. I know this idea will work.

                 “What?”

                 “What do you mean Jongdae? Care to explain?” Joonmyun asked with confusion in his face. I bet all of them will thank me for this.

                 “Well, just like you said, oppa were used to show respect toward someone older than you. So, you have to call us oppa since we’re older than you.” I said while smirked.

I glanced at her. She was so shocked when I told the information to her. Her eyes widened like fish and her jaw dropped. Cute.

                 “ALL OF YOU OLDER THAN ME??!! IMPOSSIBLE!!”

                 “Geez! You don’t have to shout. My poor ear. And yes we all older than you except for Jongin and Sehun.” Baekhyun said.

                 “No! You’re lying! Okay. Maybe some of you are older than me but not these two!” She shout while pointing someone on my left. When we turn to the direction, all of us laugh but not those three.

                 “Yah! What do mean by that?!” Luhan and Minseok shouted simultaneously.

                 “Well, both of you look like a baby so that means one thing. That both of you younger than me.” She said while tapping her chin like detective.

                 “Well sorry to disppoint you but they both are older than us. Minseok is the oldest and Luhan is the second oldest.” Kris said while stiffled his laugh.

End of POV

 

Jongin POV

                 “Do I have to do that?” She asked while pouted. Gosh!! Why she has to be so cute?! Wait. Does I just call her cute? Focus on the mission Jongin!

                 “Yes. Since we’re older.” Lay hyung answered. Wow, guess everyone wants her to call us oppa. I should thank Jongdae hyung for his brilliant idea.

                 “How old is Kai and Sehun?” she asked.

                 “Well, on EXO planet both of them are 210 years old. Since we’re on earth, so 21 years old. They born a few months earlier than you since you’re born on November right?. So, call us oppa Ji Min~” Chanyeol hyung said with his creepy smile.

                 “If I refused?” 

                 “Guess you have fly with Kris airlines then.” Nice move hyung! That surely do the magic. She has weaknesses and one of it is height.

                 “Fine! You’re so mean. All of you!”

                 “And we love you too!” we answered back.

I mean it and I willing to take the consequences.

 

 

  


Sorry for the really really late update. *90 degree bow*

Hope this chapter make of you happy.

To all my new subcribers,

 thank you very much fo subscribing my lame story.

You guys are the best!! *hugs*

And, I was wondering if the title of the story was okay?

Cause well, this is my first time writing a fic and that time i can’t think any better idea.

 I thought that the title is a bit. . off?

If you have an idea for the title, tell me and I’ll consider it.

Thanks once again!!!