Chapter 15

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

Sehun POV:

          *, I cursed… Hyungs are gonna kill me for sure…*

          *Yeah, you will. Better get ready for D.O’s, Suho’s and Kris’s wrath, maknae* Luhan hyung voice rang through my mind.

          *We’ll settle this later. Right now we need to focus on this…* Suho warning alerted me to focus on the view standing in front of me which was Infinite glaring at us with suspicious eyes and Ji Min looking confusedly at them.

End Of POV

 

Your POV

          Huh? I didn’t tell Infinite about them living with me right? And are they seriously communicating in their minds in front of us right now???

          Myungsoo was still glaring at them for an answer when I decided to cut in.

          “They aren’t living with me, who the heck told you that.” I responded unconfidently while looking at Myungsoo.

          Please don't think I'm suspicious I beg you. Myungsoo glanced at me and let out a sigh.

          “I just guessed cause you’re always with them nearly everywhere. And that time at work, they said that you all will walk home together.” Myungsoo said whilst glancing at me.

          Then I remembered. (This is in Suho POV btw)

“Well we decided that we will pick you up from here and walk home together.” I said, flashing her my angle smile. She just smile while taking our order.

         So that’s why he knew, Suho said to walk home together back then in the café.

          “ They just lived near me so they wanted to send me home, that’s all.” I chuckled nervously hoping for them to not notice anything.

End Of POV

 

Myungsoo POV

          Baby girl really wants to protect them but I can’t believe she’s that bad at lying. She’s practically a open book.

          “Then I’m sorry for misunderstanding. I thought Baby Girl was being threatened or something.”

End Of POV

 

Suho POV

          Even after he said that the tension were still there and we didn’t believe a single word he said. I decided it was time for us to go. I told the others through Luhan’s telepathy and we excused ourselves to get out from Inifinite’s presence, we left ji Min to continue talking with them in their house all though the others wanted to drag her away from them. We went out of their house and waited outside for Ji Min. We talked to ourselves through telepathy cautious of Inifinite.

         * I can’t believe he thought we were threatening her!!! How do we look like bullies.* Sehun complained still sour about not dragging Ji Min out.

          *They’re still suspicious no matter what they say. Be on your guard at all times* Kris adviced to my relief of trying to calm the maknaes down. After some instructions from Kris and me, Ji Min finally came out. The others casually started talking to her as usual while I was thinking about Inifinite. They seem familiar actually…

 


Hey people, I'm the co'author of this story. I'm KittyV. I got the main idea of the overall story from the author. I had no idea if I was suppose to put this as a draft or a chapter and I finally decided to write cause if there was no chapter I would be useless. Tell me is this writing style is okay and if my idea is totally okay. Bye Bye!!!