Chapter 6

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

 

 

Your POV

            As soon as we reached the backyard, they immediately make a line to show me their specialities. While I stood there awkwardly like a mother waiting for her children to apologize for doing something wrong.

            "Can we start now?" Kai asked. I nodded at them, telling them that they have my approval. 

            "Very well then." He disappeared in a puff of smoke. He's gone. I searched everywhere, looking for him. Suddenly, a pair of arm s around my waist and I stiffened. 

 

Kai POV

            I teleported behind her and pulled her into a hug. I felt her stiffened for a moment. Vanilla. So, that was her? I knew it. It couldn't be hyungs or Sehun. All of them has their own smell but not vanilla.  When she still wasn’t moving, I tighten my arm around her more. Gosh! She does smell good. Guess what? I'm addicted with her scent. 

            Suddenly, I felt my body being lifted into the air. There's only one person that could do that and it’s…

            "Luhan hyung! Put me down this instance or I will teleport you to other planet and I will leave you there alone!"

            "Very well."

             Less than a second, I was lying flat on the floor. He dropped me! How could he?! 

             "You shouldn't have hugged her that like that. She is the only one that can help us. Now you made her scared." 

             I took a glance at her. She sure looked scared. Kai, what have you done? Now, she’s terrified of you. 

             "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just. . . yeah. Well, sorry." I apologize immediately. Hoping that she will forgive me. Although she's still in shocked after what have I done, she just waved her hand, signalling that it was fine. 

             "Well, let's move on." Suho hyung said. With that, I stood between Chen hyung and Lay hyung while wait for the hyungs and Sehun to show their power. 

 

Luhan POV

             While the others showed their power, I couldn’t stop looking at Ji Min. Something made me wonder, why couldn’t I read her mind? There's something special about her. My power is telekinesis but at the same time I can read anyone’s mind but not Ji Min’s. Everytime I try harder to read her mind, I’ll end up dizzy or my energy gets drained. 

              "Luhan hyung? Aren't you gonna show your power?" Baekhyun asked.

              "Huh? It's my turn now?"

              "Well yeah. All of us already showed her our power. Now, it’s your turn. What’s wrong? You seem to be thinking a lot. What are you thinking about?" Xiumin asked.    

"Oh, its nothing. Just thinking of something. Well, let me show you my power."

                I showed my power by lifting Sehun into the air which he didn’t shout. He always could predict my actions every single time cause we’re the closest out of all of us.

 

Your POV 

              When the aliens were done showing their powers, we went back into the house. Another silence filled the living room. Realizing the awkward moment, I decided to break the silence.

              "So, since all of you will be staying here, we have to discuss about your rooms. Since I have three rooms including mine, so six people in one room. Deal?" I asked.

              Some of them whined while some were normal?? Half of them were so childish! They started to fight with each other, some of them saying that they didn't want to share. Are they really aliens that could kill with their powers? What I can see right now is a bunch of weird guys    yelling with each other while throwing things!! As long as it's not my favorite vase, then it's okay.

              I cleared my throat to gain the boys attention but failed. This is getting on my nerve!!

 

Narrator POV

               *Bang* 

               That loud sound surely caught EXO's attention towards the female that could kill with her glare even though they are the ones who have powers.

                "If you think that the decision is bad, then get out from my house. I don't freaking care where you will be sleeping tonight. The exit is right in front of you. That's the deal. Take it or leave it."

                 Ji Min started to walk to her bedroom but a voice stopped her from doing so. 

                 "Fine. If that’s the deal, than we take it." Suho said. 

                 "Deal. Can we please go bed now cause I'm super duper sleepy. We'll talk about this tomorrow. Oh, by the way please don't use your power outside the house. Remember the rules. Or else, all of you will kicked out from the house. Good night." She yawned while waving to them.

                 "Good night to you too Ji Min sshi. And thanks, for letting us staying in your house." Suho said. He's really grateful that Ji Min was willing to let them stay there.

                 "It's okay. By the way, can you cut the formalities?" Ji Min said.

                 "I thought that's how earthlings call each other if they have no family relationship?" D.O said.

                 "Yes. It's true. But now we're friends right? That's what friends for. Honorifics always makes me uncomfortable. Night you all." Ji Min yawned and went to her bedroom.

                  With the word friends, the EXO warriors were stunned for a while. Not because her smile(maybe that too),  but because of the word that slipped through her lips. Back at EXO Planet, they have no other friends beside each other. It's not that they didn't want to make freinds but because they're tired. Tired of lies. They had no friends because the other exotic will just take advantage towards them. The Exotic befriend with EXO not because of personality but for popularity. That’s why they're tired.

                 Will they open up to Ji Min? Can they trust her?

              

 

*Author's Note*

Hello there my lovely subbies!!

How are you? Hope that this chapter satiesfied you.

Comment to let me know your thought.

Upvote if you like!

BTW, How's the poster? It's beautiful right?!!! Thanks to ^^The Lost Planet Graphic Shop^^

Till the next chapter!!