Chapter 19 (NEW)

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

Your POV

*What the heck they doing?! How can they get in here easily? This must be the professor work.*

While I was busy with my own thought, Miss Ji Hyo asked the whole class to quiet down while the ‘new student’ introduce themselves. Although I didn’t need that.

          “Hey everyone. My name is Kim Jong In. But I prefer to be call as Kai.” Kai said while winking at the girls.

 As soon as he done, all the girls squeal. Urgh! Typical Kai. Same as always. Flirt while he can.

           “How about you Mr Gorgeous?” Minah said seductively.

I looked at the guy beside Kai, waiting him to introduce himself. Don’t get me wrong. I just wanna know how Sehun talk in front of the others.

           “Sehun. Oh Sehun.”. . . And that’s all. Yup, that’s all. No more words slip out his mouth.

           “Okay, now. Since the new students has introduce themselves, let them choose their sits and be nice okay?” As soon as Miss Ji Hyo left, all the girls start to scream, calling for Kai and Sehun to sit beside them. 

           “Oppa! Come and seat beside me!”

           “No! Sit here oppa!”

           “NO! Don’t sit beside her oppa. Sit beside me! I can help you with everything you need.”

Did I heard it right? Everything?  Eww. . What does she means by that?

           “Oppa, come sit here. Yah! You. .  Move!” Hyuna said while pushing the girl beside her. OMG! How could she do that?

      

              All of the sudden, Kai and Sehun start walking toward the sits they desire. Silents occur.

             Eyes like an eagle, eyeing every move they do. Girls keep they mouth shut and hoping that they will be the lucky person to be their desk mate.

Surprisingly, Kai and Sehun walked to my sit. Kai sit beside me while Sehun in front of me. All the student gasp as soon Kai and Sehun sat at the empty desk.

           “Oh My . . Oppa, why did you choose to sit beside the ugly beast?” Hyuna asked with shock plastered at her face.

           “Well, it’s my decision anyway. And what did you called her? Ugly beast? At least she’s not an attention seeker unlike someone.” Kai said while put his arm around my shoulder.

           “It’s none of your business where we want to sit. She has a name and it’s Ji Min.”

I would say that Sehun current state really scare me with his eyes, glaring at others.  Who thought that the maknae has this side of him?

           “What are you waiting for? Get lost.” With that, all of my classmate      scattered and sit at their desk while sending me a glare. Jealous much?

           “WHAT.THE.HELL.ARE. YOU.DOING.HERE?”

           “R-r-relax Ji Min. We decided to enroll to the school to search for the black pearl since we didn’t know where to start. Beside we . . I miss you.” Whispering the last word.

           “What? Speak louder Kai.”

           “What Kai means is this is for your own good since you always go to work alone and WE worried anything happens to you.”Sehun said while emphasize the word.

           “Yes. That’s what I meant.

           “Whatever. So, who else enroll to the school?”

           “That for us to keep, and for you to find out.” Sehun said while pinching my cheek.

           “Meanie. Just tell me!!” I said while pouting and stomping my feet like a child.

           “No. If we tell you, it will spoil the mood. And it’s oppa for you Ji Min.” Damn Sehun! I could felt that I becoming like an apple.  

           “Whatever.” If they didn’t want to tell me than I will find them by myself.

End of POV

 

Sehun POV

           “WHAT.THE.HELL.ARE. YOU.DOING.HERE?” Ji Min asked. If looks could kill, I’ll be dead by now.

           “R-r-relax Ji Min. We decided to enroll to the school to search for the black pearl since we didn’t know where to start. Beside we . . I miss you.” Kai said while mumbling the last word.

*What do you mean by ‘I’?* I thought

           “What? Speak louder Kai.”  Ji Min said while tilt her head aside.

           “What Kai means is this is for your own good since you always go to work alone and WE worried anything happens to you.” I said while emphasize the word we.

           “Yes. That’s what I meant.

*No. That’s not what you mean.* I glared at Kai. What is he thinking?

           “Whatever. So, who else enroll to the school?” Ji Min asked, broke the train thought of mine.

           “That for us to keep, and for you to find out.” I said while pinching her cheek. It was soft!!

           “Meanie. Just tell me!!” Ji Min said, demanding an answer while pouting and stomping her leg like a child.

Didn’t she know that I’m trying my best not to hug her right now?

           “No. If we tell you, it will spoil the mood. And it’s oppa for you Ji Min.” I . And that do the trick. She blushed.

           “Whatever.” Ji Min said while walked away from us.

           “What do you mean by ‘I’ Kai?” I asked Kai while watching Ji Min walked away.

           “I just telling the truth. I miss her.”

           “Focus with the mission Kai. We not suppose to be friend with human. We be friend with Ji Min so that our mission will be easier. Remember what she done with us Kai” I said.

           “Ji Min is different from her. I’ve no regret meeting her and know her. Don’t you feel the same? About Ji Min? don’t tell me you don’t cause I can see it from your eyes” Kai answered me back.

Yes, it’s true Ji Min is different from her. But I couldn’t help but be cautious so that it will not happen again. I didn’t reply to Kai as I was in deep thought, remembered everything that on that particular day.

End Of POV

 

Narrator POV

Back with our girl Ji Min, she wandered around the school to ease her heart. All the question are popped inside her head.

 What could happen is one of them lose control and use their power in front of the society?

Will they be caught and become a mouse lab while the human will do some experiment with them?

Will the human use them as weapon?

Will they be force to leave earth, in order to save the human population?

When that happen. Will everything be the same?

She couldn’t stop thinking until she bump with someone, realizing it was her fault, she quickly apologize to that person. But, there’s no reply.

All that she heard was whispering.

            “Who are they?”

            “Omo! They are so handsome!” Some girls squealed.

            “Great! More candidate for Kingka.” Some boys said annoyed with the fact new boys getting all the attention.

When Ji Min heard it, she became pale. Ji Min push herself  between the students. All of her fear become true.

 Felt that they  being watched, Chanyeol turned around and smile brightly while calling for Ji Min.

            “Princess!”

      *How can I look after Kai and Sehun when they are also here?!*

 

 

Hello y’all!!

I hope that y’all happy with the chapter.

Do leave some comment

Tell me was it bad or anything!

Till the next chapter! Bubye!! Xp

To the new subscribers, thanks for subscribing to my story J