Chapter 9

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

Your POV

         Right now, I’m working on my assignments that was needed to be sent in by tomorrow. Ergh stupid assignments. Why do we even have assignments? While I was doing my assignments, the boys were scattered around the house. Some were at the living room, some were at the backyard, while the rest were at the kitchen. Since yesterday, D.O and Lay were learning how to make pancake and they were so determined to learn so that I can taste it. Such a cute duo of boys. Wait, what am I saying? Cute? Snap out of it Ji Min.

         “Ji Min, how do we find a job?” Suho asked me, stopping me from doing my assignments. Guess I desperately needed to rest.

         “Well, you can look around town or look up in the newspapers.” I answered back.

         “What kind of job do you want?”

         “Anything. I think we can handle any job.” Luhan said while drinking bubble tea. Gosh, this guy and Sehun really love bubble tea. Bubble tea addicts.

         “Okay then. Let me finish my work than we’ll go find a job suitable for you guys.” I said and continued my work.

 

Chanyeol POV

          It’s been 15 minutes and Mimi still hasn’t finish her work. I looked at her. Her long brown hair, beautiful hazel eyes, her cute little nose and her kissable lips. When she concentrates she sticks out her tongue and it’s so cute.  Although she’s cute, but that didn’t stop me from disturbing her. Cause I’M BORED!!

I walked and sat beside her. I looked at her to see if she noticed me sitting beside her. When there wasn’t any reaction from her, I started my plan. I put my arm around her shoulder and she just continued doing her work. I continued to disturb her. I placed my chin on her shoulder, played with her hair but she just ignored me. At that moment, I remembered what I learned about humans. Something that will make them stop everything they were doing. I guess it’s time for me to try it out.

I looked at her. As usual, she kept doing her work. At that moment, I started to do what I’ve learned. I tickled her. She started gasping and laughing.

         “Chanyeol!! W-what *laugh* are you *laugh* doing!?” She rolled on the floor while laughed. I noticed that she has tears in her eyes. Is she crying?

         “Ji Min! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to make you cry! I’m sorry!” I said while hugging her.

That time, what Kai and Tao said is true. She does smell like vanilla. I keep rocking her side to side, to calm her. Tears flowed down my cheeks without me realizing it. I hurt a girl that was precious to me. I could feel her hugging me and placed my head at her neck.

         “Chanyeol? Why are you crying? Is something wrong?” She asked while patting my head like a mother comforting her child.

         “You cried. I’m sorry Mimi-ah. I didn’t mean to make you cry. I’m so sorry.” I sobbed while tightening my hug.

         “Yeollie-ah, yes I did cry. But, it’s not because of you. Wait, it is actually but the point is I’m crying not because you hurt me. I laughed so much, that’s why I cried.” She said, wiping away my tears with her thumb.

         “Really? Not because I hurt you?”

         “Humans cry for various reasons. There is a cry for sorrow. There is a cry for joy. There is also a cry for laughing too much. In this case, you make me laugh too much so I cried.” She said.

I looked at her dumbfounded. So, I didn’t hurt her. This is the new thing I’ve learned today. Humans cry for various reasons. Guess this is for my self improvement.

         “Come on Yeollie, you didn’t hurt me at all. Don’t worry. I’m fine.” She assured me, maybe cause she noticed that I keep staring at her.

         “By the way Yeollie, why did you tickled me? How do you know that I’m ticklish?”

         “Cause you kept doing your work and I’m bored. I just wanna play. That tickle thing, I learned it from the professor that some people can’t stand to be tickled. It also said that it will make people stop whatever they were doing. Since you were too immersed with your work and you kept on ignoring me, then I had no choice but to tickle you. And thank you for your special treatment by giving me a nickname.” I said and winked at her.

I could see that she’s blushing. Aww, so cute.

         “W-what-ever. Just let me do my work then we’ll go to the town to find a job.”

 

Narrator POV

          After a few hour later, Ji Min and the EXO members were all dressed up to go to town. Ji Min did the same thing as yesterday, reminding them not to use their powers.

The boys managed to find a suitable job with the help of Ji Min.

          Suho, Lay and Kris all worked in the library, Xiumin and Chen worked as baristas in a small café. Luhan and Sehun made bubble tea in a bubble tea shop, Tao was an instructor at a martial arts training centre while Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai worked as waiters in a bar.

 

Your POV

These boys are something. They can find a job so easily while it took a few days for me to find one. Their handsome faces make it easier for them. But how can I blame them? They have the skills, talent and qualifications. For example, Tao become a wushu instructor cause he knew wushu. While Baekhyun and Chanyeol were employed because of their eloquence to speak can attract more customers to the bar. Well, that’s what the manager said. Kai, with his talent dancing make it easier for him.

And there’s me. Untalented and have no skills. The boys all found their job easily. I need to find a job cause it’s kind of rude to depend on them.

After Luhan and Sehun were employed, we decided to go home even though I haven’t found a suitable job for myself. I didn’t tell them cause I was worried that they will not al me to work.

We walked out the shop but there was a voice that stopped us.

         “Excuse me.”

We turned around to see the owner of the voice. It was the manager of a desserts store.

         “I was wondering if any of you are still looking for a job?”

         “I’m sorry sir but all us has been employed.” Kris said

         “Oh. Is that true? Cause one of our branches require female employees. I intend to offer the job to the girl in the group.” He said while smiling at me.

         “Me?” I asked

         “I’m sorry sir but she has no inten-“

         “No! I agree. I will start working next week.” I interrupted Suho.

All of them looked at me telling me that I didn’t have to accept the job.

         “Well, okay you can start next week. The shop located at Myeongdong. Guess it’s time for me leave. See you next week.” He waved, leaving us.

While we walked home, Baekhyun asked the question that I really wanted to avoid.

         “Why do you need to work?”

         “Well, it’s kind of rude to depend on you guys while I’m doing nothing. Is it wrong?”

         “No, but we have been employed. There’s no need for you to work anymore.” Xiumin said.

         “But I want to.”

         “Can’t you just listen to us for once? There’s 12 of us. It is enough to buy all that we need and to pay your house rent. It’s our way to repay you. All you need to do is to focus on your study Ji Min.” Kris said while gritting his teeth.

         “Why do you all insist on me not working?” I asked while raising my voice a little.

         “Cause we’re worried that you might get hurt when you work or when you’re walking home.” Kai said with his affectionate eyes.

I was frozen on the spot. Were they caring for me? Why? I’m just a normal human girl. But their thought made me smile.

         “Thank you for your concern boys but it’s okay. I want to no, need to work. I can’t always depend on you guys.” I replied.

         “Fine, then at least let one of us accompany you when you’re done working.” Suho said

         “But, with all of you working. It’ll be tiring for all of you.” I asked.

         “Then no work for you.”

         “But… “

         “Promise us.” This time Chen insisted.

         “Fine”

         “And tell us if there’s something wrong at your work place.”

Knowing that they wouldn’t allow me to work, I just had to agreed with their ridiculous conditions.

         “Then, let’s go home!” Tao screamed while hugging my arm. When Chanyeol saw what Tao was doing, he took the place at my left while muttering ‘don’t take my Mimi. She’s mine.’

I can’t wait for next week!

 

Author's Note

Hello my lovely subscribers!!

I hope you happy with this chapter cause I do it at my work place.

I want to ask for your idea cause since this is my first time, I didn't know how to

make them misunderstanding and fight a bit. Can anyone give me some idea?

I'll appreciate it.

till the next chapter.