Chapter 11

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

Your POV

Times flies fast and now everyone are busy packing their own stuff, ready to leave the hell of the earth, school. And that includes me cause I will start working today. Really excited!!

        I walked out from class skipping a bit with a smile on my face. People looking at me as if I’m crazy but who cares! It’s my world. Grabbing all that I needed during the holidays, I closed my locker. Once again, I walk with a smile on my face but it didn’t last long when a voice which had always made my school life worse than it should be.

        “Looks like someone is happy. Why? Did you last night?”

        Hyuna and her gang. Of course. Who else?

        I decided to shut my mouth and walk out of the scene. I really hope that nothing will happen today. I have to give a good impression since it’s my first day working! What would people think if I came covered in water and flour.  Not cool.

        “When people talk to you, you should face them, not turn your back at them. Where’s your manners? Didn’t your parents teach you any? Wait, your don’t have any do you?” Hara said while smirking.

        That . How I wish to wipe off that smirk from her face. I glared at her and turned my heels, hoping that they will let me go. For today.

        “We’re not finished Ji Min.” Jiyeon said.

        “No. Just leave her alone.”

        What? Did I heard it right? They’re actually letting me go?

        “Hyuna, are you sure about this? We can have fun with her.” Hara said.

        “Just let her. For today. Cause I have a date later on, so I want to make sure that my hands are free from germs.” Hyuna said while looking bored.

        My wish came true!! I’m free! Although just for one day! At least, freedom!!!!

        After half an hour, I reached my work place, Moe Moe Dessert Cafe. Cute name.

        *Okay, Ji Min. You can do this*

        I walked in since the manager said that they always get ready half an hour before they open for the customers. Here goes nothing.

        “Anyeonghaseyo. Kim Ji Min imnida. I’m the new worker. I hope that we can be good friends and please take care of me!” I said while bowing.

        “Welcome to Moe Moe! I’m Sandara Park but you can call me Dara Unnie.” She said and smiled. Guess all of them are friendly. I was worried for nothing. Right then, Dara Unnie called someone to join us.

        “Myungsoo, come here. Meet the newest family member.”

        Myungsoo? Why does that sound so familiar? Maybe it’s just my imagination. Suddenly, a boy around my age, walked out from the kitchen. Wow, he’s…kind of cute.

        “Myungsoo, this is Kim Ji Min and Ji Min, this is Myungsoo.”

        “Hello. I’m Kim Ji Min. You can  call me Ji Min like Dara Unnie. Please take care of me!” I extended my hand for him to shake, but it never happened. The next thing he said made me froze, because I thought that I would never hear those two words again as long as I live.

        “Baby girl?”


Author's note

Cliffhanger!! Hahaha XD

Sorry for the late update. Been busy with school.

So, many things happened, including Luhan’s lawsuit against SM. About the news, how can I say? I’m numb? I’ve ready for it.

Yes. I’ve heard a rumor, telling that Luhan will leave EXO too. When I read the whole article, I knew that Luhan will file a lawsuit too.

When Kris file a lawsuit, everybody called him a betrayer. But when Luhan file a lawsuit, everybody gave their blessings. Maybe Luhan did tell them before he left them. While Kris just left them. A week before their concert.

I hope that EXO will continue to support both of them like hoe Super Junior support Hangeng.

This is what I sad about. Super Junior still support Hangeng eventhough he leave SuJu but EXO didn’t do them same. Leeteuk still said the two member’s name during introduction.

Well that’s my opinion. Anyway let’s forget about it and hope all the EXO-L especially Luhan bias, stay strong.

So, how the story? Great? Sorry for the short chapter. I hope that all of you happy with the chapter.

What do you think the relation between Ji Min and Myungsoo?

Do comment and give me your opinion!

Till the next chap!!