Chapter 3

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

 

Your P.O.V              

              Friday has arrived. Current state? Miserable. I'm trying to finish my assignment that the lecturer gave today and asked to return it on Monday. It was 10 pm and I'm haven't taken my dinner. My stomach grumbled.

              *Guess that's my cue to go home*

              I walked home and stopped when I saw an unfamiliar scene. At the playground, there's a group of boys roaming around. Being curious, I stared at the group. One of them saw me, then nodded at his friends telling them about my presence.  

               *Stupid Ji Min, why did you stop?! Better get going so that I can enjoy my bedtime. You really need it.*

I quickly snapped out of my mind and glance at the boys for the last time before going.

               

Luhan POV

               Finally, we're arrived. I looked around. So, this is earth? Well, there’s not many difference with EXO planet. Normal trees, normal buildings. Everything's normal. Now, we're hanging at playground. That’s what the earthlings called it. When they were busy discussing about the Black Pearl and some other things, I noticed a human or rather a girl walking by but stopped, staring at us. 

               *Guys, there's someone here. She’s looking at us* I told them through telepathy. All of them turned and looked at the girl. 

               *We could ask her where is the Black Pearl!* Chanyeol said, screaming. God! This kid doesn't know to hide his excitement. 

               *Pabo! How can we ask her? She's a normal human Chanyeol, not an Exotic. Of course she doesn't know anything about Black Pearl!* Kai answered. That kid have the guts to talked to elders like that. Well, that's Kim Jongin for you. A rude boy. 

               *Then?! Do you have any better idea?! We have been standing here almost an hour to find a shelter for us to stay. Are you wanna sleep on the streets? And, how many time we have to tell you. That's not the way to talk to your elders Kim Jongin!* 

                 *Why you litt-*

                *Enough! Both of you stop it!* Kris scolded. Both of them shut their mouth. It will be worse if they keep talking after The Dragon gave his warning. 

                *We will ask her to let us stay at her house.* 

                *How?* Sehun asked. 

                *You'll see* Kris smirked. 

                When I read Kris mind, I really don't like the idea. That's not the way the gentlemen should do. But, there’s no other way. We don't even have money and didn’t know a single place one Earth. A few minute later, we decided to follow her. 

End of POV

Kris POV

                 So, we decided to followed her. Maybe she can help us. We really need help right now. If she didn't agree, then I’ll force her to let us to stay. Whether she liked it or not. I know, it's not nice to force someone, but we really need someone that could provide us shelter. Finally, we reached at her house. Her house looks nice. I'm impressed. She seems didn't realized that we followed her. I decided to talk.

                  "So, is this your house?"

End of POV

 

 

Author Note

Sorry for the late update. T.T Been really and my computer was been repaired.

(Really hope that this will not happen again)

Comment and tell me your opinion. Or maybe give me some idea.

And sorry for the lame and short chapter.

See you in next chapter!