Chapter 4

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

 

Your POV

                  Finally, after walking 15 minutes from the library, I finally reached my house. I was about to open the main door when someone suddenly talked behind me.

                  "So, this is your house?"

                  "Yes. Obvi-"

                  *Wait. Who's that? I live here alone right?*

Scared, I slowly turn toward the voice. 

                  "Well, I'm asking you. Is this your house? Can we live here?" a tall, blonde haired guy asked.

                  *He's quite hot. Wait, Ji Min! Stop it. He's a stranger and he asked whether they can live here. What? Live here? With me? Did I heard it right?* 

                   "Well? Is this your house?" He asked again.

                    I just nodded. 

                   "So, can we live here?"

                   "What? Wait! Why? NO!!

I said while screaming. What would people say when a girl live with 12 guys? Who are they anyway? I'm confused. Why would a group of guys want to live with a girl? Not just any girl, but a stranger? Would they be comfortable to live with a stranger? I was in deep thought when the same guy spoke.

                   "Listen. We WILL stay here in this beautiful house of yours, whether you like it or not. Do I make myself clear?." the guy with the blonde hair said. 

                   "What? Why? Can't you just rent a hotel room? Or find another person that’s willing to let you stay at their own house? As you all know, I'm a girl. How could a single girl live with a stranger? And most importantly, they’re a bunch of guys?" I said. Hoping that they will change their mind about staying here.

                   "Nothing's wrong with that. You’re just helping right? It's normal at EXO. Or you worried that we will do something to you?" That tanned guy said while smirked.

What is wrong with this guy? How could he say that like it was normal? Of course I'm scared. I'm a girl and they’re a bunch of guys with a nice body.  And what is EXO? Is that some kind of place or what?

I just keep silent. Silently hoping that all of these just a nightmare. I was in deep thought until someone spoke. It's that blondie guy.

                   "You asked for this." He sighed.

The guy wrapped his arm around my waist and I could feel my legs daggling in the air. When I looked down, I could literally hear my bones crack if I fell.

                      *OH MY GOSH!!!!!???? We're flying? How?! Are they aliens?! Someone help me!!*

I immediately wrapped my arm around the guy neck. I just shut my eyes, praying that I wouldn't fall. That guy continued flying around a few minutes more before landed at my front door. My legs trembling, and I fall. 

                      "Now, will you let us stay in your house?" the tanned skin guy asked, smirking at me. 

                       I just nodded. Who knows what else they can do. I don't want to get killed. I love my life okay? When the guys walked into my house. One word came across my head.

                       *What did I get myself into?*

           

 

 

I'm sorry! I know its short but i don't have any idea right now. 

Hope that next chapter are longer than this. Mianhae! >.<

please do comment so that i know whether you like it or not.