Chapter 10

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

Your POV

Today is Monday. I have one hour to get ready for school and then work. Yehet! It’s the same for the others but they work all around Seoul while I work at Myeongdong. But I don’t care cause I can finally  work!!

While I was dressing up, I could hear voices indicating the boys bickering about something but I couldn’t figured out what. I wore my clothes and walked to the kitchen and found out that Sehun and Tao were shouting at each other.

         “What are you guys doing?” I stood behind them.

         “Ah!!! Don’t scare us like that Mimi! We could’ve hurt you.” Tao shouted while putting his hand on his chest.

         “Sorry. I have no intention to make you guys scared. But, seriously, both of you, what are you doing?”

         “I’m trying to make bubble tea for you. I made taro flavor for you, but Tao said that you like chocolate. He insisted that you like chocolate so much that you won’t drink taro.

         “Well, it’s true. Mimi will not drink that taro thing.” Tao said while sticking his tongue out at Sehun while the latter rolled his eyes.

“So, Mimi what flavor do you like? Taro or chocolate?” Sehun asked.

         “Me? I like vanilla.” I said.

I swear I could see disappoinment in Sehun’s eyes and he pouted. Gosh! I broke his heart. And doesn’t he know that he’s so cute when he pouts like that?!

         “But! Since you made it for me, I can’t waste it right? Let me have it Sehun.” I said, hoping that he’ll be happy again.

         “Really?! Alright Mimi. Here you go! Make sure you drink till you finish it, alright?! Don't throw it away. Like you said, you can't waste it. I worked hard to make it for you.”

To be honest, Taro is not my favorite. I hate Taro. But, Sehun made it for me and I can’t break his heart. I could tell that he was happy cause he smiled and his mouth practically reached till his ear if that was even possible when I said that I’ll drink it.

Looking at the time, it was almost 7.35 a.m. I have to reach school before 8.00 a.m! Realizing that I’ll be late, I grabbed one of the toast that was on the kitchen table and shoved it into my mouth. I grabbed my bag and ran toward the door. I almost collided with Kris but thank God that he caught me in time or we’ve both fallen onto the floor.

         “Woah! Ji Min, why are you hurrying so much?” Kris asked while raised his eyebrow.

         “M whate por scho”

         “What??”

         “M whate por scho. Na, bet wut pom ma bay!”

Kris took the toast from my mouth and asked what I saying.

         “I said I’m late for school. So, can you get out from my way? I don’t want to be late.” I said while took back my toast and eat it.

         “Did you forgot that we’re here?” Kris asked, stating the fact.

         “Yeah. So?”      

         “We can sent you to school.”

         “How? It’s not like any of you can drive.”

         “Kai can teleport right? He can easily sent you to school in a second.” Kris said stating the fact.

Damn, that just made me look dumb. How could I forget about that? Maybe I can just ask Kai to sent me to school. I can save money and use it to buy more food right? When I was still in deep thought, a hand waved in front of my face and that snapped me back to reality. I looked up and saw Kris’s face were only a few inches from me. I could feel his breath on my face.

I never noticed that Kris had such a nice skin for a guy. His thick eyebrow, his long eyelashes, his pointy nose and his plump lips. I continued staring at his face until he faked a cough.

         “I know that I’m handsome and all but can you stop staring at me? I can feel you literally burning a hole in my head with your stare.” He smirked while playing with the end of my hair.

         “I-i w-wasn’t s-staring. Don’t be cocky.” I said. Stop stuttering Ji Min!

         “Yeah yeah. Whatever.” He said. I slapped his arm and glared at him.

         “Ahhh! Someone help me! Ji Min punched me! It’s hurts... NOT! Maybe you should try harder. Mehrong!” He poked his tongue out and walked away.

Did he just mock me?! That giant angry bird! Urgh! He better hide himself or I will rip his throat out. Stupid giant. 

         “Stupid angry bird!!!”

 

Kris POV

After I told her that Kai could sent her to school, I realized that she stayed at her spot for a moment. I called her a few times but she didn’t respond. As if she was a robot. I walked and waved my hand in front of her face.

She looked up at me and had eye contact. She stared at me and I copied by staring at her own face. I realized that she was beautiful up close. Her hazel colored round eyes, chubby cheeks and what I really like is her lips. Her soft pink lips. A colour that every girl would kill for.

I decided to when she continued staring at me.

         “I know that I’m handsome and all but can you stop staring at me? I can feel that you literally burning a hole in my head with your stare.” I said while smirking at her and playing with her hair.

         “I-i w-wasn’t s-staring. Don’t be cocky.” She said and looked away.

Yeah right. I could see her red face. Cute. Within a second, she slapped me at my arm and glared at me. That makes her even cuter. And did I mention that I like Ji Min’s feisty side?

         “Ahhh! Someone help me! Ji Min punched me! It’s hurts… NOT! Maybe you should try harder. Mehrong!” I said and poked my tongue out at her.

         “Stupid angry bird!!!”

I could hear her scream as I walked to my room. The end of my lips curved into a small smile. I would always feel this way when I’m with her.  There’s a feeling that I couldn’t point out. I have never felt this way before. What shocked me even more was the fact that I actually feel comfortable and can just be myself. I don’t have to act like somebody else around her.

When I saw Ji Min for the first time, I wanted to protect her. I was willing to sacrifice myself for her.

And I will do anything as long as she’s happy.

 


 

 

Author Note

Sorry for the late update. I was so busy with the school.

I really hope that this chap will make you happy.

I would like to say to  THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU to all the subscribers.

I never thought that my story will get a subscriber.

You guys are great.

And thanks to all that giving me some idea for the next few chapter.

Till the next chap!!

Do leave a comment and silent readers! Hahaha Come on, do comment!

I want to talk with you guys too!