Chapter 8

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

Narrator POV

All of them including Ji Min were ready to go to the mall to buy some new clothes for the boys. Although that meant that they’ll have to go out in their “fashionable” clothes. Since this is the first time for the boys to go out, they got excited while Ji Min would always remind them to not use their powers.

         Each time they got excited or scared of something, it’ll trigger them to use their powers. For example, the maknae of the group, Sehun got excited when he got to taste bubble tea causing a gust of wind. And Chanyeol that got chased by a dog, almost made him burn the poor dog alive.

 

Your POV

         THIS IS A DISASTER. Stupid me. Why did I suggest them to buy new clothes? It’s like that I’m their mother! I have to keep an eye on them cause the moment I don’t is the moment chaos will appear. Like that giant Chanyeol. He almost burn the dog alive because it chased him. And that Panda guy, he stopped the time all because he saw a cockroach. A freaking cockroach.

         This is the next obstacle. All of us were now waiting for a bus and the boys either standing or sitting while waiting. People were looking at them because of first, their “fashionable” clothes. Second, even though they’re aliens from another planet, but they surely can attract attention towards them especially the girls. I have to admit, they do look great in their clothes.

         After a few minutes of waiting, the bus finally arrived.

         “Stay close to me okay?” I said. Worried that they’ll get lost.

         “13 people Ahjusshi.” I said while scanning my card. I walked to find an empty sit but there’s none. Guess we have to stand then. When I walked toward the end of the bus, I saw some people giggling and some trying hard not to laugh out loud. I’m wondering what happened.

         “Mimi, this thing doesn’t want to make a sound like you did just now. See?” Chanyeol said while wiggling his at the card scanner.(I don’t know what the name of the machine)

OMG!! Why does he have to do that in front of everyone else!?

         “Chanyeol! Stop doing that. The scanner (Is this right?) will only make the sound when you have the card. That’s why it didn’t make any sound. Do you understand?” I explained.

He pouted and nodded sadly. Mumbling something about the card.

         “Don’t be sad, I’ll get one for each of you. It’ll make it easier for you to go somewhere else. Okay?” I asked hoping he would stop sulking.

He smiled brightly with the gummy smile of his. Is he bipolar?

          We walked towards the back of the bus and stood since there no empty sit. Most of the passengers either giggled or just plainly stared at the boys since well, they are handsome right? Some of the girls even winked at them. We finally reached the mall.

I walked while looking for the men’s shop while the boys walked close to me. When I found a shop that selled men attire, I quickly walked inside.

         “Okay. We’re here. So, find anything that you like then show it to me so that I can tell you whether it’s suitable or not.” I said and with that, the boys started to browse around searching for their choices.

While I wandered around, someone called me.

         “Ji Min, is this okay?” the voice asked and showed me the shirt and jeans that he had picked earlier.

I looked at the shirt and the jeans. He sure has the fashion sense. The shirt and jeans that he picked matched and I’m sure it will fit him and make him looked like a normal human and even more handsome.

         “I like it. You do have fashion sense within you. Nice choice Kai. Go try it.”

I turned and my back faced him while I tried to find the others. A scream was heard throughout the shop. I turned and my mouth dropped down in shock staring at the scene in front of me.

Kai stood at his place, half and he was already preparing to take his pants off.

         “Kai! What are you doing? Stop!” I stopped and ran up to him before he could take off his pants. Gosh! That will be embarrassing.

Kai looked down at me his innocent eyes. Does he not know people could die from nose bleed of seeing that kind of body?!

         “Kai, why did you change here?” I hissed

         “Well, you told to change so I did. What’s wrong with that?” He asked back.

         “Nothing’s wrong with that. But what’s wrong is that you’re changing in front of people. You’re supposed to change inside the fitting room.”  I said while pointing at the fitting room.

         “ Can’t I just change here?”

         “No. Now go there and change inside not here.” I pushed him towards the fitting room.

After I done, I bowed to the customers inside the shop. The elders just shook their head while the others mostly the girls just pouted. Are they actually disappointed of not seeing his body?

While waiting for Kai, Baekhyun, Suho and Lay showed the clothes that they chose and I was really satisfied with their choice. Same goes with the others. Now, the only thing is to ask them to change. Thank God that the shop has 15 fitting room (I know it’s impossible but let’s just imagine it okay? This is fantasy right?) so I didn’t have to wait for a long time for them to change.

A click was heard from the doors and all of them opened. When the doors opened, I heard gasps echoing throughout the shop.

The boys walked like a model. Are they the same bunch of aliens that stays with me? They changed. And turned into a bunch of handsome models. I just stared at them until a hand waved in front of me.

         “Ji Min, are you okay?” Suho asked

         “Huh, what?”

         “Nothing. You were just staring at us. Is this okay?” He asked.

         “Ah… Yeah… Sure. You guys look great with those.” I said. I could feel myself getting hot.

We walked to the counter to pay for the clothes that they chose. When I was about to pay, a voice asked me.

         “Ji Min, is it okay? We don’t want to burden you even more.” Kris said.

         “It’s okay Kris. You’re not a burden to me. Just let me pay.” I insist.

         “But-“

         “You can thank me later but not now. Just think of it as a gift from me.” I smiled.

         “Thanks Ji Min.”

         “You’re welcome.”

When we done with shopping, we had our lunch since Xiumin kept saying that his poor stomach was dying. After that, I bought each of them their own cards to go around Seoul easily and gave a tour around the place before going home.

On our way back, Suho slowed down and walked beside me since I was walking behind them.

         “Ji Min ah, thanks for today. You’ve helped us in many ways. Letting us to stay in your house, buying us clothes and even treating us to lunch. Thank you once again.” He said while bowing. The others stood in a line beside him and followed his action.

         “Get up! What are you doing? It’s nothing. Just think of it as a gift from me.” I said while stopping them from bow.

         “We’ll do anything to pay you back soon.” Luhan said.

         “Yeah! We’ll find a job so that we can pay you back.” Baekhyun said his bright smile.

         “That right! I will find a job too!” Sehun said

         “I thought that you hated working?” Xiumin asked.

         “I changed my mind when Ji Min introduced me to bubble tea”

         “You and your bubble tea. Fine, since all of you insist on paying me back, then you better find a job quickly so that you can pay me back." I said jokingly

         "We’re done right? So, lets go home now. I’m sleepy.” I said while yawning.

Chen suddenly walked and crouched in front of me. I gave a ‘what-are-you-doing’ look.

         “Hop on so that you can sleep while we walk home.” Chen said.

         “No! You’ll get hurt. I’m heavy. There’s no need to-“

         “Just accept it Ji Min. He will never take a no for an answer.” D.O said while pushing me towards Chen.

         “But-“

         “Come on Princess. It’s getting late now. Just accept it.” This time Chanyeol insisted.

         “Fine. Don’t complain if you get sore tomorrow cause I already warned you.”

         “I won’t” Chen smiled.

We walked home, feeling happy that we spent time to bond with each other.

 

 

 

Author's note

Yes. I have no excuse this time. I'm such a bad author for not update earlier. T.T

Don't hate me!! *Hide in the corner*

I hope you like this chapter.

Please comment and tell me your opinion about the story. Be honest. :P

Till the next chapter!