Chapter 1

Princess of Our Heart (Semi Hiatus)

[Hey there. This is the first chapter. Feel free to tell me anything. Please give your love and support. Kamsahaminda!]

 

 

saenggakhada jamdeulmyeon

nae kkumsok
pareul beolryeo ttatteuthan
nae pumsok
neoreul XOXO pume ana XOXO
jomajoma ganjeolhan geu mankeum

nege daheul deuthan geu ibmatchum

neoreul XOXO maeil kkume XOXO

 

     

 

            I got woke up by my alarm sound. I groaned and peeked one eye open.  Monday.  Yup. I really hate Mondays. I stretched before tidying up my bed. 

         I walked to the bathroom and started my daily routine as usual. I wore the clothes that I picked,  walked downstairs and cooked my own breakfast. It’s a normal thing to me since I live alone. Done with my breakfast, I picked up my bag and walk toward the doors. 

         "Are you going to school now Ji Min?" Ahjumma asked. Ahjumma live next to my house. So, she is my neighbour. She looked after me since my parents past away. 

         I just nodded and smiled at her. 

         "Well, you better get going now or else you will be late honey. Here's your lunch box. Have a nice day dear!" 

         "Thanks Ahjumma for my lunch although you didn't have to. You do this everyday. I'm such a burden."

         "Nonsense! I love you Ji Min like my own daughter. You're not a burden. I'm happy that I can do this for you. Now, enough talking. Or you will be late for school." Ahjumma said. 

         Knowing that I will never win or stop her, I just simply waved and walk to school. *Well, today is a brand new day. Fighting Ji Min!*

       

         After a few minutes of walking, I reached at school and walk to my locker to get my stuff. Well, that what's the locker for right? As I walked along the hallways, I can literally feel the glares around me as the students started to avoiding me like I'm some kind of virus. *Well, that usual right? That's normal. It's not normal if they talked to you Ji Min.*

          

          "Guess who's has the bravery to come to school after being humiliated. You are one of the kind huh?" *Urgh! Nice day to start my day. Ignore them Ji Min. Just keep doing your things. Just ignore them and they will be-*

          "You didn't hope that we will leave you alone right Ji Min?" asked Hyuna. Hyuna, is the queenka along with her minions. Well, she has it all. The body, looks, money and everything. Except for studies of course. Boys would fall for her. 

      "Yah!!! I'm talking to you."

           BAM!

          A moment later, I pinned between Hyuna and the locker. *Damn! That's hurt. I never knew she's this strong!*

         "Don't ever think that we will stop torturing you. As long that I still in this school, you will be my slave! Understand?!" She squeeze my hand. Hard. 

         All I could do is nod. Well, my life practically at the end of the cliff. 

       "Good girl. Now, since you been ignoring my presence just now, let's give you some punishment. Shall we girl?" She asked her minion soldier. I could see they evil smiles. 

          I shook my head vigorously, begging to Hyuna to have mercy toward me. But, this is not Neverland that everything you wish for will be granted. 

          Hyuna pulled my hair towards the end of the hallway with her minions followed at the back, laughing. Happy that I was being tortured. 

        After being kicked, punched even burned with lighter. Yes, lighter. They finally leave me alone, crying while wondering what have I done towards them?

       Isn't this cruel?

      *Yes. The world is cruel.* 

 

 

          Well that's the first chapter. I'm really sorry if there's any grammar mistake cause English is not my first language. 

        Comment and tell me what you think. 

        Bye! 

XOXO