Chapter 17

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Precious

3rd P.O.V:

     One whole week. It had been exactly seven days and a hundred and sixty-eight hours since she recieved the letter. Frustrating? Absolutely. The feeling of having someone talk behind your back and then just dying to know what they said, it was something like that. "Damn it!" she screamed, throwing her pillow at the very corner of the room.

     "Girl, calm yo ." a voice said, coming from somwhere outside Taeyeon's window. "Shut up; Xi Luhan!" she shouted at him. "Geeze, are you on your period?" he asked, trying to annoy the girl; who was pulling her hair out of frustration. Taeyeon stood up and closed her window, flipping her middle finger towards him. Luhan on the other hand, placed his hand on his chest, sending her an offended look.

     Closing her curtains, she calmed down and tries thinking of who this 'U.N." could be. 'Maybe someone who was U.N. in their name? Or is it an initial?' she asked herself. She rubbed her temples and started going through a list of who this person might be. "Someone with U.N. in their name?  Kyungsoo? Sehun? Baekhyun?" she shook her head. 'Can't be them..it just can't be.' she thought, sighing to herself.

 

      Taeyeon learnt her lesson from staying up all night. She walked with her head down as she was too tired to even hold it up. "Wrong way." a person beside her suddenly said and turned her head to the left. "Thanks.." she muttered, not even bothering to look up. "Wow, no comebacks nor insults?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

      She lifted her head. "Oh, it's you.." she trailed off. "Me? Yeah, it's me. Now in case, you didn't notice; you're going the wrong way again." he said, turning her head to her right. Taeyeon waved him off and nodded, muttering what seems to be like a 'Thank you' again. They continued like that, with him guiding Taeyeon the right way.

      "You don't have to attend school if you don't feel well." he stated. Taeyeon shook her head and gave him a thumbs up; "I'm okay Luhan, but thanks for caring."

      "You're very welcome."

       Taeyeon slept almost through every class that she had, and yet, none of her energy came back. She didn't feel replenished or fresh, in fact, she felt even more tired with every time that passed by. "Noona? You okay? You seem paler than usual." Baekhyun asked, placing his hand on her forehead.

      "Yeah, I'm okay." Taeyeon said with a hoarse voice and tried to stand up from her chair, only to fall back down once again. "Noona, it isn't healthy for you to push yourself, please go to the nurse." Baekhyun advised her, helping the poor girl up. "I'm telling you, I'm really okay." Taeyeon forced a small smile on her face.

    Baekhyun wrapped her arms around the girl, supporting her weight with his. They stumbled a few times, with Taeyeon dragging her feet, not even lifting them up. "I feel lightheaded.." she said before dropping to the ground with a loud thud.

 

    Bright, white lights filled her vision as she woke up. "Where am I?" she asked, touching her body to check if she was dead or not. "Taeyeon?" the  boy woke up from his nap. "You're awake!" he exclaimed, smiling at her. "Yeah, where am I? This doesn't look like anything the clinic." Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

     "That's because it isn't. You're in the hospital again. You fell down and hit your head pretty hard. It's a good thing that it's only a minor concussion." 

     "Where are the girls?"

     "They went to buy dinner." he said. "And the others?" 

     "Baekhyun's in the bathroom right now, and the others went out for some unknown reason." 

      Taeyeon nodded and rested her head upon her pillow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter