Chapter 6

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Little Too Much...

3rd P.O.V:

        The wind blew hard as the thirteenth person entered the back porch. Taeyeon shivered slightly as she sat down on one of the beach chairs there. "Aren't you cold?" Chen asked as he gazed at the puny, little girl.

        Taeyeon shook her head vigorously. She wasn't going to admit that she was drastically cold. Nope; never in a million years. "Are you sure? You don't seem like you can hold this kind of weather." Chen continued and took off his jacket to offer it to her. Taeyeon once again shook her head and muttered a small; 'No, thank you.' to Chen.

         "You want me to make her warm?" Kai asked Luhan; wiggling his eyebrows as he his lips for the hundredth time since they've been there. "Shut up, you erted ." Luhan cursed at Kai once he realized what he meant by 'make her warm'.

          "Okay, now that we're all here. I can finally apologize for what Luhan, Sehun and Minseok has done to you earlier this morning. So once again, I'm very sorry for my members rude and immature actions towards you earlier. I hope that you may forgive us." Suho bowed his head down as far as he could.

          Taeyeon nodded her head , stood up and bowed down also to them. "There's no need to bow to us. After all, we were the one at fault." Suho modestly said. 

           "A part of this was also my fault; so I should ask for forgiveness as well." Taeyeon replied quickly. "Now, if we are done. You may go now, as it is almost midnight already." Taeyeon lead them to the living room again.

           "Well, um.. of course!" Kris saluted her. "Goodbye!" He ran out of the house in a fast manner and left the other eleven guys standing there; puzzled as why would their 'duizhang' would run out of the house in such rapid pace.

            "Thank you once again for being considerate towards us." Suho bowed once again and ran after Kris. The other boys mirrored what Suho had done. 

             "Uhm.. Taeyeon? Now that they're gone; can I talk to you alone for a second?" A voice asked behind her. Taeyeon snapped her head in that direction gaining a mini heart attack.

             "Oh; Luhan.. It's just you" Taeyeon placed her hand down from her chest and calmed herself down. "What are you doing here? I thought that you went with the boys already?" She questioned in a small voice; still avoiding his eye contact from what had happened the last time. 

              "Er.. well... y-you s-see, uhm.. I-I wanted to talk a-about u-us."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter