Chapter 15

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A.D.T.O.Y
(All Day I Think About You)
 

3rd P.O.V:

      "Snap out of it!" Taeyeon shrieked to herself, slapping her reddened cheeks. "Stupid!" she cursed, pulling her hair. Taeyeon stuffed her face into her pillow, screaming her feelings out.

      "Bastard! I never want to see you again!" she shouted her face still in her pillow, causing the words to become muffled. She placed her palm on her chest; trying to feel her heart. She let out a high-pitched scream and hit herself. 

       Even though she still had that tiny fear inside her, she was still the same old Taeyeon whom everybody loved. Who was she thinking about? Well, it's none other than the baby-faced boy Luhan.

       "Stop," Taeyeon hit her head on the wall; "...trying" she hit her head once again.

        "...to"

        "...take"

        "...over"

        "...my"

        "...head!"

        She hit her head one last time before laying down on her bed, her head aching from all that hitting that she did. "Let's get some sleep... yeah. Tomorrow; he won't be in your head anymore." she said ans smiled, placing her petite head on the pillow gently.

 

         Taeyeon woke up to the sound of cymbals crashing together. Fluttering her eyes open; she checked to see who or what it was. "Mi, mi, mi, mi, mi, mi, mi!" Jessica sung, beside her was Hyoyeon; who was the one causing the loud noise. "Fa, fa, fa, fa- Good morning Taeyeon- fa, fa, fa!" she sung a higher note.

        "Can you guys do this in another house besides mine?" she asked nicely; her groggy voice bounced around the room. Taeyeon brought her kneew up to her chest and rested her head, trying to block out any noise that these two idiots were making. "It's time for school, so get up your !" Hyoyeon started rapping. "And put on your clothes...and sprinkle some...sass?" Jessica rapped in a more questioning tone.

         The two girls started laughing; "Haha! You at rapping!" Hyoyeon snorted, making Jessica laugh more. "Says the one who can't even sing!" she retorted between her laughs. Hyoyeon pushed Jessica out the room before waving at the sleepy Taeyeon. 

        "Dorks." she silently muttered as if she weren't one of them. She stood up her bed and walked lazily to her closet; scratching her back. "Good morning muchkin!" someone said behind her back. Taeyeon jumped back in surprise and snapped her head back. Her eyebrows immediately scruched themselves together and her face turned into a frown.

         "What the hell are you doing here?" she cursed; glaring at the boy. "Is that a good way to greet your neighbour?" he smiled; blinking cutely. "What do you mean by neighbour? Aren't the Lee's still there?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. 

         "Didn't you hear? They moved out a week ago." 

          "And why are you here?"

          "I replaced them."

          "Don't you and the boys live all together?"

          "We do, until I decided to move out." he answered. Taeyeon walked over to her window and closed it shut, also pulling the curtains closed too.   Taeyeon trotted back to her closet and got out her clothes. Cursing under her breath, she went to the bathroom; taking once more glance at the window. 

          She strutted down the stairs, not forgetting her precious bag. "I'm done." she stated as she reached the last step. The girls were all focused on their phones, some giggling; while some had a straight face on. Taeyeon whistled; the girls looked up at her. "Are we going or not?" she asked, placing her hand on her hip.

           "Right! Let's go!" Tiffany slightly smiled. Taeyeon opened th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter