Chapter 19

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enchanted

3rd P.O.V:

  Taeyeon gathered all her things before stuffing it into her suitcase. It seemed that the time ticked faster than it should in her own world. Her date with Junhong, or as she calls him; Zelo, ended fine. He took the news pretty well for some reason, though she told him not to tell his noona. 

   Six more hours before she's going to leave South Korea. She tried calling Baekhyun and Luhan, but no avail; every time she called, it would always go to their voice mail. Makes her wonder what they're up to. 

   She plopped down on her now uncovered bed. Peeking out from her window, she turned her spy mode on and tried looking for Luhan; if he was there. She sighed and belly-flopped towards her bed; "What can I do~?" she whined. 

    Certainly she couldn't go out there, the girls or maybe someone she didn't want to see would be there. Grabbing her phone, she dialled Luhan once more. 

    Tooot..

    Tooot..

    Tooot..

    The number you've dialled-

    "Agh!" she screamed, irritated with the same voice, saying the same damn thing every time she called him or Baekhyun. "Why are you not picking up?!" she shouted towards her phone, punching it lightly. Taeyeon glanced at her wall clock; 'Six more hours.. just six more hours.'

 

    "Aigoo, I slept too much." Taeyeon muttered, wiping some drool off her face. She glanced at the clock once again; four more hours until her flight. "Better get there. The lines'll be long." she said to herself, dragging her suitcase out her room. "This is it, huh?" she asks herself; scanning her once colorful living room that she grew up in, the room where she developed her fear and locked herself for so long, the room that she and the girls fought and made up in, the room where she overcame her fear; is she just going to leave all this? Moreover, is she ready to do all this?

    Unconciously, a warm tear fell down on her porcelain face. She immediately wiped it down; "Aish! Why am I crying?! It's my own decision, right?!" she screeched, slapping her cheek. "It's my own choice, my own decision.." she trailed, a few more tears streaking down her face. She forced a smile on her face though no one was there. 'Just consider this as a new beginning.' 

    Twisting the door knob, she took one last glance at her surroundings. "I'll miss you.." she sniffed before exiting her house. "Hey noona." a voice behind her greeteed. Taeyeon immediately turned hearing his voice. "Baekhyun.." she exhaled, her eyes tearing up once again. "Noona? Are you okay? You don't seem well." he stated. 

    Taeyeon nodded; "Yeah, I'm fine. Dust just got into my eyes." she excused, her head dropping down. Baekhyun stared intently at the girl before engulfing her into a warm hug. "You don't have to lie. I already know." he said, carresing the girl's back. And with that, Taeyeon immediately bursted into tears. 

    "I'm sorry." she said, her voice muffled as she was buried in Baekhyun's chest. He sighed in respose; "Do you know what you've done to people when you look, touch, or even talk to them?" he asked. Taeyeon shook her head in reply to him. She was never the person to observe others, moreover their actions towards her. 

    Baekhyun lifted the her head with his finger; he stared into her beautiful, caramel brown orbs. "I'll tell you.." he trailed. 

    "You, Kim Taeyeon; have done nothing but torture me ever since the first day. Do you still remember when we met? I stood up against Jongin, for you; just for you. And then I asked you your name, and you didn't reply. Did you know how hurt I was? That was the first time that I was actually rejected by a girl.." he laughed. Taeyeon tilted her head, unsure of where his words were going. 

    "When you and I sung that tiny piece of song together...do you know how much I was happy that day? I felt...enchanted. I felt like I was the king of the world. When I saw you and Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter