Chapter 4

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why?

3rd P.O.V:

        "Sehun, pull the rope on the count of three." Luhan whispered to him while hiding in their spots. Sehun grabbed the rope that was next to him and held it really tight. "One, two, three... NOW!" Luhan screamed and Sehun pulled the rope.

           "Oh my god; Taeyeon!" The eight girls shrieked as they saw Taeyeon had been drenched in  black water that smelled not-so-good. 

           "Are you okay?" Tiffany quickly asked. Taeyeon kept her head down and said nothing. 

           "Not only do you look filthy and dirty now but you also smell!" The boys said laughing as they went out from their hiding spots. "YOU S!" Jessica shrieked while trying to punch the boys but failed miserably.

           "What do you have against Taeyeon that you just HAD to do this?! If you don't like us or her then just ignore us, you little sh*ts!" Hyoyeon cursed as she grabbed Taeyeon and the girls' hands and left the place. Taeyeon's undergarments were slightly visible as she was wearing a white dress. 

          "What happened?" Suho asked as he exited the cafeteria, seeing the drenched Taeyeon, he immediately blushed. "Go ask your ing members." Jessica said and glared at the boys. 

         "Hahahahahaha! Hyung; did you see that?! That was so funny!" Sehun said clutching his stomach as he held onto Suho for support. "Why didn't you call me to help you?! I also wanted to do that! Hahaha!" Kai added also laughing.

         "Luhan, Sehun and Xiumin. Meet me in the rooftop after school's finished; we need to discuss something." Suho said firmly and went back to the class.

         ~~~~

         "Hyung! We're here~!" Sehun said with his smile wider than usual. "Hyungie~! Look; bbuing bbuing~!" Sehun did some aegyo to loosen up Suho so that he won't be THAT strict, because let's be honest when Suho becomes strict the world may end.

        "Sehun; please stop that. We're not here to play." Suho said blocking the maknae's face. "But hyung~!" Sehun whined. 

       "That's enough." Suho spoke and went to Luhan and Xiumin. "What you did to Taeyeon was unacceptable, and not to mention; she's a girl." Baekhyun said stepping up from his place and went towards them.

       "Byun Baekhyun, have you forgotten that we're still OLDER than you? Don't you dare talk like that to us." Luhan said pointing at him as if he was some kind of criminal. 

         "Luhan, Baekhyun's just telling the truth. What you did was way too much, you didn't even reconsider or you didn't even think before you actually did that." S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter