Chapter 7

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Arrival (I)

3rd P.O.V:

        Beep. Beep. Beep.

        Taeyeon's alarm beeped loudly; signaling that it was morning. She moaned softly, covering her ears with her pillow. "Taengoo yah! Get up; it's a beautiful morning today~!" Jessica sang, twirling her wrist and making a simple plié. "And that, my sisters; is how you annoy a person to get up." Jessica pinched the tip of Taeyeon's nose, making the latter swat her hand away.

        "When will you people be normal?" She grumbled. "I don't know.. probably when the world ends." Jessica responded with a nervy smile. "Get up! C'mon! Let's go!" Hyoyeon hollered and started bouncing. 

         "What did you feed them today?" Taeyeon questioned inquisitively. "Nothing at all! Just some.. uhm.. chocolate and uhm.. skittles." She answered quietly. 

         Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Why do I even bother to know.."

         "I'll be coming downstairs in a minute. Go distract yourselves downstairs, there's coloring books and some crayons down there." Taeyeon pushed them out. 

         "CRAYONS~!" Tiffany squeeled and ricochet herself downstairs. "We'll be downstairs if you need us." Jessica smiled before running off after the seven hyper girls. 

          "Too much craziness in this house." She said to herself, and smiled. 

~~~~~

          "Alright, I'm done." Taeyeon announced jumping over the last step of the staircase. "Finally! It took you long enough." Jessica said jumping up from her seat and running towards the car at the front of the house. 

          "Unnie; we just wanted you to know.. we're so proud of you for trying to overcome your fear again." Seohyun said, smiling at her petite unnie. "Seohyun.. I just wanted you to know... you have the characteristics to be a drama queen." Taeyeon answered, giggling at the sight of the now saddened maknae. 

           "Just kidding. Thank you Seohyun ah!" Taeyeon engulfed the younger one into a hug. "Let's go now; we'll be late!" Seohyun screamed, pulling the left members and stuffing them into the car. 

           "Step on it; Sica!" Tiffany shouted; still having the sugar rush because of what Jessica fed them earlier. Jessica started the engine and drove. 

            "Hwang Miyoung! Get your head back in the car! You'll be decapitated if you keep doing that!" Sunny reprimanded, pulling Tiffany's head back inside. "B-But I-I wanted to feel the air!" She whined back and started getting teary eyed. 

             "And that Jung Sooyeon, is why you should never ever give them candy or any type of sugary food in the morning." Taeyeon scolded Jessica with Tiffany and Sunny fighting over why Tiffany should put her head outside the window or not.

~~~~~

              "We're here!" Jessica exclaimed. Stepping her way out of the car; Jessica helped the girls out of the car, pulling them one by one. "Aigoo! Finally, I could move my leg!" Hyoyeon shouted, shaking her legs back and forth. 

               "Onwards, my mighty steed!" Tiffany jumped on Sooyoung's back and pointed towards the school. "Forthwith to the battlefield!" Tiffany shrieked with her loud voice. Sooyoung glared at the girl on her back before walking slowly to the gates. "Faster!" 

                "You know, I should teach you what to feed them later." Taeyeon stated, looking at the seven girls who were crazy as one of those cartoons that would have these characters who ran back and forth from place to place. 

                "As if I would ever learn." Jessica whispered. "Heard that." Taeyeon said and ran to the other girls.

 

                 Class went by rapidly, especially for Taeyeon. She decided to go up to the rooftop again, not forgetting to tell the girls where she would be. She hoped that none of the boys were there. Luhan, to be exact. Taeyeon scrunched her face in disgust and shuddered at the thought of his face. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter