Chapter 14

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Day Onwards..

3rd P.O.V:

       Giggles from two certain boys erupted. "Quickly! Do it!" a deep voice ordered. He moved his head to the other side; avoiding whatever these dorks were about to do. "Wait! Patience is the key; grasshopper." the other one said.

       "Palli~!" the deep voice whined. He listened to the voices again, trying to find out who these two were. "Come on!" he said again. 

       Chanyeol.

        "You know he's going to wake up if you keep screaming, right?!" the other voice said. 

       Darn right I am; Kim Jongdae.

        "On the count of three;" Chanyeol ordered. He pictured them doing hand gestures to each other; before rising from his bed to surprise them, but to his surprise; his plan backfired.

       "Right in the face!" Jongdae exclaimed, running off to another room with Chanyeol; bursting into fits of laughter. "You trolls are going to get it!" said the boy who was still on his bed, drenched in what seemed to be cold water. 

        He cursed under his breath as he stood up, trying to find the two trolls. "Come out, come out; wherever you are~!" he sung, making his footsteps heavy so that the two can hear it. 

        He pressed his ear into every door that he passed through, as he pressed his ear onto the last one; it bursted open, causing him to fall face first on the floor. "Baekhyun! We're really sorry!" the tall one said; hugging himself as if Baekhyun was really going to kill them. "That goes for me too!" Chen shouted, hiding behind the taller.

        Baekhyun lifted his body; the image of him looked like the girl from the movie 'The Ring'. "I'm really sorry!" Chanyeol slid down on a wall; Chen still behind him, causing him to be squished.

        He held his hands out. "Hyung! Help me!" Chanyeol shrieked like a litlle girl once he saw his tall hyung leaning on the door frame. Baekhyun turned his head; to see the face that almost ruined his what he calls 'date' with Taeyeon. "Continue." Kris ordered and left. 

        Baekhyun snapped his head back to the two. "Help." Chen squeeked; waving his hand up. Chanyeol rapidly stood up and made a quick escape from Baekhyun; screaming, 'Take him instead of me!' before leaving.

        "Don't kill me!" Chen pleaded, curling up into a ball. Baekhyun laughed; "I won't kill you.." he paused. "..yet." 

        Chen widened his eyes and darted off to find Chanyeol. He laughed once again and trotted down for his breakfast. "Yah; did you scare them again?" Suho questioned, setting his newspaper down the coffee table.

        "Not my fault. Look at my clothes!" Baekhyun barked and pointed at his body. Suho rolled his eyes before picking the newspaper up again; not that he was going to read it anyways.

         "What's for breakfast?!" Xiumin shouted; barging in from the front door. "And why are you wet?" he added, rasing his eyebrow.  "Ask the trolls." he simply answered and strutted into the dining area; finding the two trolls already there with the b*tch face, and Kyungsoo serving the food with Kai. 

        "Where are the others?" 

         "Luhan's sleeping, Suho and Xiumin are in the living room, Lay's practicing his skills, and Tao and Sehun are probably playing." Kris answered; taking a bite of the pancake that Kyungsoo cooked. 

         "Please call the other ones and tell them that the food's ready." Kyungsoo ordered Kai; which he responds to rapidly. "He really listens to you, doesn't he?" he asks and takes a seat opposite of Chen; which makes the latter tense up.

         Kyungsoo shrugs before taking a seat beside him; patiently waiting for the other members to arrive. "Smells good!" Xiumin complimented as he came in. Suho comes in after him still 'reading' his newspaper. "It's upside-down, Gramps." Sehun said, coming in from behind Suho and patting his back. 

         Suho let out a small 'pfft' before flicking the maknae at the back of his head. The others soon arrived and sat down on their usual places. "I'm hungry!" Tao shouted and immediately stuffed his face with Kyungsoo's food. 

         Once the boys were done eating; Kris called them for what he calls a 'family meeting'. 

         "Why am I even here?" Luhan whined; following the Duizhang. Kris turned back and nudged his head to the seats that were there. The boys each took a seat and stared intently at him. "I bet you're all wondering why I called you here." he said.

         "You didn't call us here; you threatened us to go here." Luhan muttered, completely in a dark mood. Kris glared at him before continuing. "A few days ago; I found something interesting-"

          "What? ?" Luhan interrupts, smirking at him. The boys erupted in cheers and laughter.

           "No, but perhaps Baekhyun would like to announce what I found." he pointed and invited Baekhyun to the front. He was taken back by Kris' action; he didn't actually know why he was called up to the front.

           "Come on." Kris pulls him up and sits down on his place. "Well? What would you want me to tell you?" Baekhyun questioned; scratching his head. "Stop playing-"

            Before Kris could finish his sentence; the doorbell rung. He sighed before commanding Lay to open it. He nodded before dashing to the door. "Hello?" he greeted unsurely as the person was facing the other way.

             The person turned around. "Oh; uhm..hi." she greeted awkwardly. "I-Is Bae-Baekhyun there?" she asked, grinning like an idiot. "Yea-Yeah; he-he's here. Bu-But what are you doing here?" Lay questioned. "I-I came to give this to him." she answered; showing an elegantly wrapped box. 

             "Then I guess you can come in." Lay said and opened the door widely for her. "Yixing-ah! Who's at the door?" a voice shouted. Heavy footsteps were heard as another person came into the room with his eyebrows scruched together. 

              "Tae-Taeyeon?" he asked. "Yes?" she answered back with a question. "Why-Why are you here?" he stuttered; looking at her in awe. "Well; I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter