Chapter 13

★ Enchanted ★
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under The Mistletoe

3rd P.O.V:

        Gazing at the beautiful girl in front of her; Baekhyun clapped. "Much more better!" he exclaimed, doing a random dance to celebrate. "But isn't it going to be cold outside?" she questioned, rubbing her hands together. "And this is what this other jacket is for." Baekhyun stated; showing her a pure white jacket. 

        "When and where did you get this?" Taeyeon asked; staring at the jacket. "Just now." he answered and went to the cashier; taking his wallet out. "I have money. You don't need to pay." Taeyeon remarked; grabbing her bag and taking her wallet out. Baekhyun walked towards her and held her hand; "Consider this as my present."  

         "Yeah, but I-I don't have a present for you." Taeyeon argued; glaring at the younger boy. "Who says you need to get me a present?" Baekhyun questions as he hands the cashier girl the money. Burdened; that's what Taeyeon felt at that time. It's been a long time since she recieved a gift; her sisters only gave her one, only when it's her birthday.

          She shambled towards Baekhyun; "I-I don't think you should e-even buy these st-stuff. M-My clothes earlier were fi-fine already." Taeyeon scratched her neck, awkwardly. "Oh come on! This is the first time I bought something for a girl! Except for my mother and a few friends of course." he laughed. 

          "Oh; and here's something to pull all of these together." Baekhyun hands her a small little box. Taeyeon stared at the little box keenly, and opened it. She gawked at what's inside it; "I-It's beautiful." Taeyeon uttered; taking out the small little pendant with a letter 'T'. "Thank you!" she cried; hugging Baekhyun. 

          He smiled, wrapping his arms around Taeyeon's waist. "Here, let me put it on you." he said, breaking the hug and taking a step behind her. Taeyeon lifted her hair up, and soon the coldness of the pendant met her neck. 

          "There." he whispered; finally finished. "Sir; here's the change." the cashier girl interrupted and reached her hand out. "Thank you." he bowed before leaving. "See you look better now!" Baekhyun commented and adding a small reindeer headband on Taeyeon's head. "Now, it's really complete." 

           The two of them walked happily; with Baekhyun glaring at every man that was smiling at Taeyeon. "Oooh~! Food court!" Taeyeon shouted energetically. "But I'm still full!" Baekhyun objected. 

           "Oh come on~!" Taeyeon looked up at Baekhyun, batted her eyelashes, rounded her eyes, and pouted her lips. "Pwease~?" she said in a baby voice. Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon; her puppy dog eyes were so adorable and irresistable that everyone around them stopped just to look at her. 

           Don't fall into into her trap.. don't fall.. ah sh*t.

           Baekhyun sighed as he let Taeyeon pull her to a pink cafè where most customers were girls. "Taeyeon? Are you sure I'm supposed to be here?" he asked as the girls in the shop started whispering and pointing at him. Taeyeon ignored his question and rushed to a table near the glass window. "If they saw my here, I swear I'm going to die." he muttered, talking about s.

           "I'm going to order; will you be okay?" she asked. Baekhyun nodded; "I'm not a child." 

            Taeyeon rose up from her seat and strutted towards the counter. Baekhyun felt anxious with all the girls suddenly staring at him, and some were even laughing! What the hell are they even laughing at?! he thought as he clenched his fist; trying not to blow up from all the whispers. He glanced down on his clothes, nothing wrong with it. Hair; nope. Smell; not at all. Face; certainly not!

            "Waah~! Can I have one ice cream cake and uhm... one bubble tea?" Taeyeon ordered, jumping up and down. "Anything else?" 

             "Nope; thank you!" Taeyeon thanked her. She took out her money and paid for the bill; "Your boyfriend?" the ahjumma who was responsible for the orders asked suddenly, nudging her head at Baekhyun's direction. Taeyeon looked back and laughed; "No he isn't. He's a.... friend of mine." Taeyeon smiled at the her.  

             "Oh, young love. How I miss it. You know my husband and I used to be just like that." she stated, wiggling her eyebrows at Taeyeon. "No, no. He and I have no feelings for each other; whatsoever." Taeyeon explained; finding the situation quite awkward. "We'll see about that~." The ahjumma teased, winking at her. 

             "Ahjumma; jinjja! We have no relationship!" she whined, stomping her feet. Baekhyun stood up and dashed to the cashi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter